E + F

(Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You By Frankie Valli)

Eryn's Pov

I pulled my car into my driveway, looking at the other car sitting in the driveway, and smiling. I parked my car, grabbed my things, and got out. It was currently 2am. The bar was fully closed and cleaned. So much fucking work is put into that place, but i love it.

Music filled the house, which filled me with confusion as I threw my shoes to the side by the door.

"Hey Handsome!" I yelled, but no answer.

My face morphed into confusion as I saw the back door open. I walked into the kitchen, and looked out of the door. Seeing Noah standing there, looking down at a pond, that wasn't there when I left.

"What is this?" I asked, as he turned around with a smile on his face.

"You've been talking about how much you want a pond, so I built you one." He stepped closer to me, and my mouth hung open.

"You did this for me?" I said, pulling at the necklace on my neck. The little silver chain, with a N charm.

"I'll do anything for you." He said, causing me to smile even more. I threw my arms around him, and hugged him tight. He let out a laugh, and I felt my heart melt.

"Thank you!" I said, kissing his cheek before we both walked inside.

"You can look at it more tomorrow, it's time for sleep. You work too much." He grumbled and I felt myself break out into laughter.

"I love this song!" He turned the speaker up, and I looked at him with a confused expression.

"I love you, baby. And if it's quite alright. I need you, baby. To warm the lonely night. I love you, baby!" He sang, spinning me around in a circle while I smiled.

"Trust in me when I say. Oh, pretty baby. Don't bring me down, I pray. Oh, pretty baby!" I wrapped my arms around him while he sang. We danced around my kitchen, my first floor being completely remodeled, and finished.

"Now that I've found you, stay. And let me love you, baby. Let me love you!"

I'm so in love with Noah, and I will always love him. 

382 Words