chapter 7.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 
chapter 7
rule 7. take advantage of your days off
9am in NYC
Kori's POV

It was a few days since my fainting encounter. I'd been home for the past 3 days.

These people had me at the hospital because I fainted and there were no nutrients put in my body the whole day.

Except my yummy water and zazaaaaa

I had to go to a hematologist and get blood drawn and they checking for stuff.

But at the hospital they told me much of what I already knew. Iron deficiency anemia, low vitamin d levels and a terrible ass diet that I will eventually die from if I keep doing it.

Honestly if I had died that day I don't know, like I'm not necessarily suicidal. But I'm not afraid of death either. It's bound to happen. If it happens it happens.

On another note, since that scare my mom had really been down on me about eating 3 meals a day and taking all my vitamins.

I'm going back to school tomorrow.

As of right now I was sitting downstairs having some chicken noodle soup and a sandwich from Panera for lunch.

Jamely was in his dock-a-tot chilling next to me. My dad was upstairs working as he does.

It was a pretty chill day so far. Honestly I really need to take care of my health more. Because this meal situation is not good in the long run.

And my parents have already lost trust in me from this. Especially when these mofos wanna be like,

"YeAH sHe GoT wEEd In hER sYSTEm."

Like okay....

My parents know I smoke, they are very aware. But they told me to relax on it because I used to be a fiend.

They said "Make sure you're staying safe when you take and trust who you're getting it from."

Which was the case in this situation.

The problem is that I smoked weed during school time and skipped a class that day and didn't eat on top of that.

So I really have to grind for their trust again.

My parents are not super strict and one minded. They let me do things as long as I do what I have to do. My mom gets a little angry at times but she's cool.

So I really have no complaints.

Since the Aman situation a few days ago every time my brain thinks of him my stomach drops and I want to literally throw up.

Which is kind of annoying. I lowkey would give him another chance but also like my morals. And also keeping myself from going through that again x10.

But like he's also so goddamn fine and was cool as hell before I knew what he was talking to me for in the beginning.

After my last text to him he texted me back but that's been on delivered for so damn long. I'm not replying.

Matter of fact I haven't spoken to anyone since that day. Is that a good thing? I don't really know and I don't really care.

That's when my phone started to ring and I picked up without looking at the caller if.

"Girl why you been MIA?" That's when I saw Willow on my screen.

"Ughhhh I had a bad fainting episode and had to go to the hospital. They stole a bunch of my blood for testing and now I'm on strict watch of what I eat and taking my vitamins. But I'm going back to school tomorrow."