chapter 72.

School is odee right now, that's why there have been no updates. I just don't be having the time cuz I'm doing work and shit all day. But anyways since it's da weekend yk I got timeeeeeee. So enjoy this chapter that shoulda been out mad long ago :)

You guys support really does mean a lot to me!🥹

_________

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 
chapter 72
rule 72. remember that compliments from kids are genuine
6pm in PA
Kori's POV

"Kori, you can walk in those heels?" My dad asked as we walked down the hall.

"Yeahhh. I'm just like that foreal," I replied I pushed the button for the elevator.

Currently we were all on our way downstairs to have dinner with Samir and his family.

After brunch, we explored around the area a bit. We went to a few stores and picked up our necessities...

Then came back to the hotel to chill. Which really ended us being all of us taking a long ass nap in Samir's room.

When we woke up, my mom and his aunt had already been back. So we watched two movies until going our separate ways to get ready for dinner. It was a nice start to the break.

"I'm gonna fuck up some pasta," my dad said putting his arm over me in the elevator.

"Me and you both. Food better be extravagant."

"I married a fat ass and gave birth to one. Crazy." My mom said mugging us.

"And you love ussssss," I cheesed at her and she smiled.

Samir was standing in the lobby with his aunt and Sayna, waiting for when we got out to the floor.

When he saw me, he had this look. I couldn't explain it, but it made me anxious in the best way possible. He ran his eyes down my figure before smiling.

"You look pretty," he said reaching his hand out to me. I grabbed it before he pulled me in for a light hug.

When I looked down beside us, Sayna was staring with her jaw slightly open.

"What is it?" I asked smiling. She reached for Samir and he leaned down before she whispered in his ear.

"She said you look pretty." He said and she covered her face.

I knelt down to her and pulled her hands from your face.

"Sayna..."

"Yes Kori?"

"Thank you for the compliment. And for the record, I think you're the prettiest little girl in the whole wide world actually." I said making her smile and hug me for a while.

"Come on guys," my dad said ushering all of us outside the hotel. I drove with my parents and Samir with his aunt and Sayna.

The restaurant was very fancy looking and I was expecting the food to be just as good. Niggas better not fail me.