You have no blame. None

They stepped out onto the rooftop and Seonghwa made sure to leave the door open a crack so it wouldn't lock on them. Minho took a moment to adjust to the crisp air but it seemed to sober him up a little. Seonghwa sat down on the cement rooftop, holding his head with his hands.

What the hell was he doing?!

If Hongjoong found out...he couldn't even imagine what would happen. He wasn't sure he could come back from it.

But he didn't want Minho to bother Hongjoong anymore. Especially with how wasted he'd been. Things would have gone downhill so fast if they'd stayed. He had to get him away. And he'd handle it. So Hongjoong wouldn't have to.

"Why did you take me here? Are you planning to finally take your revenge? I hate to break it to you but a fall from six stories would hardly be enough to kill me."

"But it would certainly end your career."

Minho shrugged.

"I think I'm doing enough of that on my own. It would honestly be a blessing to have an excuse to step away."

Seonghwa sensed he was referencing whatever had caused him to get so wasted. He held a hand out to help Minho sit down next to him. He sighed and accepted, sitting down on the cool concrete.

"What happened?"

"You don't have to pretend you care."

"I don't. But if I do it makes you a lot more likely to tell me. And the sooner you tell me, the sooner I can help you and send you away from Hongjoong."

"Fair point."

"So?"

"Well, nothing beyond my usual fuckery. I fucked over my healthy relationship by being an ass, got into a fight with Changbin because he took Jisung's side, and finally ended up getting Chan involved. So, guess who's suspended from performing with Stray Kids?" Minho laughed maniacally, shaking his head.

As much as he hated his guts, he felt himself feeling bad for him. He couldn't help but feel a little responsible.

After all, Minho wasn't having any problems before he'd gotten there.

"That's really shitty. I'm sorry."

"Fuck you. Why do you always get to be the good guy? Why do you always let me be the asshole? What can I possibly do that'll make you treat me like the piece of shit I am?"

"Minho, just because you're a piece of shit doesn't mean I have to treat you like one. I'm not trying to play the hero I just don't think being an ass to you will make your life any less shitty."

"It'd make me feel a lot less shitty for treating you as horribly as I did. And now Jisung. Fuck. You'd think I would have learned something after what I did to you. I guess I really am just fucked in the head."

"You can't just blame yourself. It's never just one-sided. Granted, it's probably mostly your fault. But it's mine, too."

Minho scoffed.

"What the fuck, Seonghwa? How can you possibly take the blame for me being a shit boyfriend?"

"You guys were fine until I came along and made you get involved in my relationship problems. I made you two fight that night. How could I not have any blame?"

"You seriously think that was your fault? Jesus, Hwa. Stop reminding me how much I fucked you up."

"Just because I can recognize when I should take responsibility doesn't mean I'm fucked up. I just want you to know it's not entirely your fault. Just like...what you did to me."