|°Chapter 5°|

On the other side :

Sivaangi entered her house and went to pavi room. Pavi was sleeping.So she went to her room and sat on the bed !

She was emotional with the thoughts of her past...

But it's all vanished when he hugged her! It was a unexpected one. Thinking about it made her blush and give butterflies in her tummy...

Lots of questions were running in her mind.She brushed those thoughts aside...And decided to take a nap.....

_____________

In evening :

Pavi and sivaangi were sipping their coffee's sitting on a couch,A movie is playing in TV.

Pavi : Enna papu inniku epdi pochu college..

Sivaangi : Haan super ah pochu di ..ennoda annan dha unna romba miss pannaru...she chuckled..

Pavi : Ayioo Apdiya...

Sivaangi : Ama ama....

Pavi : Aprm enna nadandhuchu ,She noticed sivaangi was immersed in thoughts...

Sivaangi narrated the today happenings to pavi..

Pavithra is with sivaangi since her 13 age .Both studied in same school and stayed in hostel.when they finished school,they both rent a house and staying in it.
Her grandmother will send her the enough money she needs...Pavi is like a  sister for sivaangi, she cared for her , she loved her , she pampers her , she guides her .....Whatever happens she will share it with Pavi...

Sivaangi : Idhudhan nadandhuchu ennaku onnume purila...I couldn't find what I feeling about him nu..

Pavi : Romba yosikadha chellamma .... Go with a flow...

Ellame nee soldra mari " KADAVUL SETTING DHAN " Ok va

Sivaangi : Thank you di unkitta pesanadhu aprm i felt relief...

Pavi : I am always with you baby💜✨

Sivaangi : You are indeed my best friend
pavi .. they both Hugged each other....

Pavi : Hey hey enna romba ice vekkura....Enna di plan vechurukka , raising her eyebrows

Sivaangi : podi loosu.....Seri seri night ku pasta senju kuduthudu,seriya ( Laughed at her)

That' s when Sivaangi's phone rings.......

Sivaangi : Yara irukum...she mumbled to herself,went to her room find her mobile on the table beside her bed ....

          " Ashwin💜✨ Calling "

{ Phone call conversation in bold letters }

Sivaangi : Hello ! Enna sir call ah pandringa

Ashwin : En panna kudadha enna

Sivaangi : Panlam panlam

Ashwin : Sari saptiya ?

Sivaangi : Illa pa sapdanum,neenga ?

Ashwin : Nanum sapdanum ma.

Sivaangi : Okay ma!

Ashwin : Sari ipo okay ayitiya , na drop pannumbodhu Sogam ah irundhiye ! Scrunched his face...

Sivaangi : Haan seri ayiten!

Ashwin : Aprm

Sivaangi : Aprm enna ashwiney!

They both talked some more time and declined.......