|°Chapter 49°|

Sorry darlings 🏃🏃 Extremely sorry for the long break🥺Mannichu.... Now let's go into the story....

Recap : Sivaangi accepted to reveal the truth.

______

Sivaangi and ashwin standing in the balcony facing eachother , awkward silence filled the air.

Sivaangi left a deep breath and started to tell the flash back.

( Flashback in italics )

( After ashwin and maya ring changing ceremony )....

With a last glance at ashwin that stabbed his heart , she ran away from the garden while breaking into tears. A lone tear rolled down ashwin cheeks looking at her disappearing figure ....

While she walking out of the garden , she bumped into someone muttering a quick sorry without looking at the person. She started to walk..

But the person called her name stopping her in tracks.

Sivaangi turned towards the person with a frowning face. Another person also standing beside him.

The person stood there smirking at her. She shuffled in her feet uncomfortably.

Sivaangi : Uncle neenga ...

It was none otherthan ashwin's father Kumar and maya's father.

Kumar : Yaruku yaru uncle , nan enna un ammavoda sondhama illa un appavoda sondhama... Just call me sir.

Hearing his words made her heart heavy. More tears leaked out of her eyes.

Raj : Deii , summa iru da ponnu bayandhura pora... Konjam porumaiya sollalam.

Kumar : Ivala mari ponnungalukulam ipdidhan sollanum illana namma paiyana valachi pottupalunga...

Sivaangi gritted her teeth hearing it but no words came out of her mouth. She turned dumbfound already she was in a mess now it became worse .

Sivaangi : Unc... Sir nee..nga enna pesitu .. irukinga nu ... Ennaku purila na onnum apdi patta ponnu kedaiyadhu... She stated strongly.

Kumar : Then leave my son..

She looked at him with bloodshot eyes and gulped the lump formed in her throat.

Sivaangi : What ,

Raj : Oru thadava sonna puriyadha , ashwin ah vittutu poiru nu soldrom ..

Kumar : Don't you saw him... He is happy with maya. He will be .... Avanoda azhagukum andhasthukum maya dhan perfect. Not you ...

Sivaangi head started feel heavy and dizzy. Her legs turned wobble.

Sivaangi : Ungalukulam puriyadha , he loves me not her. Why are you doing this to us.

Raj : Hey shut up , he shouted sivaangi flinched to it.

Enga kaal dhoosu kuda nee lam varamatta koral ah uyarthi pesuriya.... Apdi ashwin unkitta ennatha pathen therila , unkitta apdi enna iruku en ponna venam soldra alavukum , sotthu iruka , azhagu iruka , illa atleast sondhamana appa amma dhan irukangala... You have nothing. Avan unkuda irundha kandippa sandhoshama iruka mattan. So it's better just leave him yourself.