|°Chapter 39°|

*Long chapter ahead *

After they reached the hospital ashwin took Sivaangi in a bridal style carefully like handling a baby....

He went inside the hospital ,

Ashwin : Emergency ! He shouted

Soon a man came with a stretcher he made her lay on it ....

Nurse : What happened to her ? Please Calm down sir , A nurse came and enquired him seeing his restless face

Ashwin without answering her went behind sivaangi  ...

Ashwin : Please sikram check pannunga , he restlessly told to the doctor ....

Doctor : Wait pannunga mr.... Nanga check pannitu soldrom first you calm down ...

Nurse gave him look of " I am joke to you "

Pavi who followed them explained the state of Sivaangi....

Soon she took into the observation room ...

Ashwin sat on the chair infront of the observation room and massaged his temple leaving a sigh of frustration ...

Pavi went and sat beside him placing her hand on his shoulder comforting him...

Pavi : Deiii , bayapudadha avaluku onnum agathu

Ashwin : I know , avaluku onnum agathu , she is my strong girl , but valikudhu avala indha nelamaila pakkumbodhu , adhuvum adhuku nanum oru karanamnu nenaikubodhu... innum valikudhu pavi ... he told fighting back his tears that threatening to fall

Pavi pressed his shoulder to comfort him  and went to inform others and sivaangi family....

Ashwin rested his head on the wall and closed his eyes all his energy drained out from his body.

Pavi decided to called Sivaangi's family to tell the condition of Sivaangi ... But owing to her grandma's health condition she didn't called them ...

If she tell them they will definitely be afraid and immediately came to Chennai ....

So she called akash and informed him only , he said that he will come soon there but pavi rejected it telling him that they will take of her ....

And she called their friends and told about sivaangi they told they were on the way to hospital...

Then she sat beside ashwin ....

In inside, the treatment was going on...

Ashwin prayed all god to give his sivaangi back to him...

After a minutes the doctor came out ,

Ashwin rapidly stood up and pavi too...

Ashwin : Doctor how is Sivaangi ?

Doctor : She is fine. No need to worry mr . Ashwin... She is weak because of being locked in the room for long time

Ashwin left a huge breath of relief....

Doctor : Also she is not fainted because of only had locked in the room for long time ashwin . It caused because of the *( alcohol name )* sprayed it inside the room .... Her heart slows down and pumps less blood, so blood pressure drops. Then the brain doesn't get enough oxygenated blood, and then she fainted ...

Thank god ! Neenga avangala correct time ku kuptu vantinga innum konjam neram ayirundha it will affected her brain....

Ashwin blood boiled hearing it ....

Doctor : Now just take of her health , gave healthy foods to her as she was so weak .... And also she will be discharged tomorrow...

Ashwin : Okay doc. Thank you ....he told and no more words came out of his mouth...