|°Chapter 38°|

Two days rolled after the diwali celebration.

Today, asusal everyone went for college.

In this two days ashwin didn't spent time with sivaangi as she was busy with roaming with her cousin around chennai !

He too didn't disturbed her...

Today he was excited to met Sivaangi also he wore her favourite shirt of his  without knowing the incidents going to take place.

As soon as he reached college and hurriedly parked his car . He came with car because he want take her long drive as she asked him many times...

He started to walk towards their usual place , but his jaw slacked at the sight ....

There she was speaking with rishi cordially , they both standing in a comfortable distance ....

Even though he managed a good conversation with rishi but his possessive mode came when he saw her talking with rishi enthusiastically.... He shook his head in denial ...

Ashwin : Deii ava friendly ah pesittu iruppa... edhachu panni un thalaila neeye manna vaari pottukadha , he chided himself.

He moved to them taking a long strides and stood behind sivaangi and closed her eyes ....

And eyed rishi not to tell... Rishi smiled in back.

Sivaangi recognised his touch with a small smile playing on her lips but she decided to play with him !

Sivaangi : Deii sammeyy Needhana , she told irking him...

Ashwin mv : Ennoda touch kuda therila paren ... He furrowed his brows

Sivaangi : Sakthi neeya da , she asked again ....

She told everyone name expect his name...

Ashwin took his hand back with a screwed face , Sivaangi turned to face him back biting her smile ....

Sivaangi : Cha.... Neeya ashwiney na kuda vera yaro nu Nenachen , she told with a sneaky smile.

Ashwin : Ahaan , na nu kuda kandupudika mudila , he told with crumbled face ....

Sivaangi : hehe , sorry , she showed her all teeth

Rishi was standing there seeing there banters with a content smile .

Ashwin :  Sari vidunga madam class ku polaya nee , he asked looking at Rishi and back sivaangi

Sivaangi : Adhuva romba naal kalichu Rishi ya pathana adhaan pesittu irundhom , class ku ponom she told standing closer beside Rishi .....

Ashwin mv : Ohhh ipo romba mukkiyam He thought then he closed his eyes shut and left a huge breath .....

Sivaangi : Nee polaya ,

Ashwin : Hmm ponom , unna pakka dhan vandhen..... He said hinting her

Sivaangi : Hmm sari nee po na aprm varen... she told and continued her chat with rishi ....

Ashwin : Sivaangi na unkuda pesanum , konjam vayen... He didn't have heart' to  leave her with him.

Sivaangi : Aprm ah pesalam ashwiney ,

Ashwin : Ohh apo varamattiya ,

Sivaangi : Enna venum ashwiney daily dhana pesitu irukom but ipodha Rishi oorla irundhu vandhurukan nane romba naal kalichu ipodha pesuren en ipdi pandra , she whispered as it was only audible to ashwin....

Rishi : Illa sivu nee poitu Namma aprm pesalam , he told

Ashwin : Vaa Avane soldran la

Sivaangi : En ipdi pandra ashwin nee .... She asked while he dragged her out of the place...