|°Chapter 52°|

Hey guyysss !❤️

Finally updated 😝🏃❤️

Let's go into the story....

_____

Everyone in the family finished their lunch and ashwin , rakshan and sivaangi decided to leave at night , so they all went and packed their bags.

____

At night ;

The trio came to the hall with their bags and told their goodbye to everyone.

Ashwin and sivaangi hugged her grandmother while she blessed them.

Akash , mani and vihaan told their adios with some teasings. Sivaangi went towards her uncle and aunty.

She asked them to be safe and hugged her. Her uncle did them same.

Sivaangi and ashwin went to pooja room after telling final greetings to everyone.

They prayed infront of sivaangi's parents photo and came of the room.

They left the place happily with a smiling place.

_______

After a long journey they reached Chennai. And it was 11Am when they reached Chennai.

Rakshan left to his place while ashwin and sivaangi got into a cab.

Sivaangi : Enga porom.... She asked

They both were sitting inside the cab.

Ashwin : En veetuku porom. He told seriously

Sivaangi : Hey , na lam varla..

Ashwin : Neeyumdhan vara , Namma onnadhan porom.

Sivaangi : Hey ashwin please sonna kellu. Na la varla , na pavi ku call pandra ava vandhu ena pick pannipa... She took her mobile to dial pavi number but ashwin plucked her phone and glared her.

Ashwin : Namma onnadhan porom DOT , ennaku oru velai iruku adha mudikanum.

Sivaangi : Ashwin nee enna panna pora therila but prechanai venam solliten , she told with a straight face.

Ashwin stayed silent without replying her while thinking about something deeply.

They reached his place in few minutes and both of them got down from it and paid the cab.

Sivaangi was biting her nails nervously while ashwin held her hand pulled her inside the house.

Ashwin went inside his house and placed the bags down while shouting his mother name.

Seetha : Hey ashwin , vandhutiya enga da pona sollama kollama.... She rambled but stopped when her eyes fell on sivaangi. Her eyes widened excitedly she pulled sivaangi into a hug.

Seetha : Epdi iruka ma , pathu romba naal achu... She asked caressing her cheeks.

Sivaangi : Hmm nalla irukan aunty , she told nervously.

Ashwin : Ma appa enga ,

Seetha : Mela irukaru enna da achu , first rendu perum ukkarunga na poi coffee pottu kondu varen.

Ashwin : Illa nee avara kupdu na avarukitta konjam pesanum...

Ashwin father came down at the same time while staring at sivaangi with a venomous smile. She hid behind ashwin clutching his shirt tightly.

Kumar : Enna pa vandhadhum varadhadhum kathitu irukaa edhachu prechanaiya , he asked his son cooly.

Ashwin pulled sivaangi infront of him and held her close to him.