|°Chapter 53°|

At evening :

Sivaangi getting ready to visit maya , ashwin was waiting in the hall for sivaangi. He was scrolling through his mobile. His mother number flashed on his screen. But he declined the call and let out a frustrated sigh.

He leaned on the couch thinking all things happened after he left sivaangi here.

He went to rakshan house and explained him everything and took a shower and slept for sometimes. Then , Pugazh came to rakshan house and handed him some bags of new clothes for him. Ashwin hugged his two best friends feeling all emotional. He felt lucky to have a person's like them. His came out of his thoughts when sivaangi tapped his shoulder.

Ashwin : Hann , he opened his eyes but his mouth touched the ground when he saw her attire.

Sivaangi : Polama , she asked casually not knowing his inner battle

Ashwin blinked his eyes and nodded his head. He never saw her wearing a something like this. But now that's not a problem. She was looking more gorgeous and stunning. He can't control his urge not to jump over her.

Sivaangi : Enna achu ashwiney en pei aranja mari iruka..

He cleared his throat that turned dry.

Ashwin : Onnum illama polama ,

Sivaangi : Polam indha idha pudi ... She said and took her sling bag wearing it while handed him a bouquet.

Idhu maya ku kuduka na vangunen. Nalla irukka.

Ashwin : Azhaga iruku unnamariye , he said while sivaangi blushed and slapped his arms.

Sivaangi : So cheesyyy... Va polam .

Sivaangi wrapped her fingers around his arm while both of them walked out of the house locking it.

They both got into a cab as ashwin left his bike in his house.

Ashwin : Sivaangi ma , unkitta onnu sollanum. He started after settling in the cab.

Sivaangi : Enna pa ,

Ashwin : Na velai resign panniten.

Sivaangi eyes widened at his statement..

Sivaangi : Enna soldra ashwin. Edhukaga apdi panna.

Ashwin : Ennaku andha aalu company la work panna viruppam illa.

Sivaangi : Ashwin avaru un appa.

Ashwin : Oru nalla appa indha mari nadandhuka mattaru.

Sivaangi didn't replied and stayed silent.

Ashwin : Edhachu sollu di.

Sivaangi : Enna soldradhu neenga dhan mudivu eduthutingale.. she shrugged

Ashwin : Inga paru sivaangi , indha job illana innoru job company ah illa.. Na neraiya company la apply panniruken. Sikram innoru job kedachirum. Ennaku enga appa kasu venam. Avlodhan.