|°Chapter 32°|

She stood rooted the same place ! She didn't expect them to be there ,,

Sivaangi : Neenga inga enna pandringa, she asked atmost with a feeble voice ...

It was her lovable brothers pugazh and rakshan stood each side of ashwin .... They didn't answered so she ignored  them ...

She went and kneel down infront ashwin and touched his face ,, the fear of losing loved ones scared her to hell...

He slowly opened his eyes smilingly but his expression changed within a second seeing her Bruised face he understood that something has happened to her ...

He abruptly untied the rope and stood up before her ...

Pugazh : Ayiooo , pochu pochu ella pochu , he muttered but she heard it...

Sivaangi was bewildered, how can he standing on his own and the blood, she touched it's not blood...

are they fooling her ? Or a prank Her mind questioned ...

Sivaangi : What the hell is happening here ? She shouted....

Ashwin : Siva...

Pugazh : Papa....

Rakshan : Adhu... They all started to say something before that

Sivaangi : Apo na call pannumbodhu neenga ingadhan irundhinga , she asked pugazh

He hung his head low at her question

Pugazh : Ama

Sivaangi : Why are you all did that ...

Pugazh : ...itz ...he trailed off....

Sivaangi : Don't tell me it's a prank ... She said with cold tone

Ashwin : Sivaangi ..adhu... nanga.. unna surpris...He leaved a gap to say each words before he could finish the sentence...

A loud slap landed on his face , Sivaangi slapped him ....

Pugazh and rakshan stood there with their eyes bulge out of their socket...

Rakshan : Aduthu nammaku dhan ....he murmured to pugazh ....

Ashwin stood there placing his hand on his cheek where she slapped him...

Sivaangi : Idhu unga oorla surprise ah ... Her brows knitted together

Ashwin : Adhu illa ma... He started

Sivaangi : Don't dare to say a word... She roared.... Do you know how much i am scared... She questioned

Pugazh : Papa ... Avan mela thappu illa nangadhan idea kuduthom ...He explained his part of plan

She throwed a glare at him within the glare he shut his mouth

Sivaangi : Ungaluku call pannumbodhu kuda na evlo bayandhu poi pesunen uh ungaluku purilaya .. her words choked while she asked pugazh...

Pugazh : Adhu illa ma

Sivaangi : Podhum neenga yarum pesadhinga ... She squeezed her eyes shut...

Evlo payandhu poi vandhen theriyuma  ana you are fooling me ... She spoked with a brittle voice ...

Ashwin : Sivaangi , i didn't do that to fool you ,,

Sivaangi : Haan aprm enna , Surprise ipdidhan pannuvanga la ...

En emotion oda vilayaduradhu surprise ah unnaku ...No one couldn't understand how i am feeling now ...

Ashwin : Please Sivaangi kovathula varathaiya vidatha