|°Chapter 37°|

After 2 days :

Today was diwali , the festival of lights !

Also a festival of new beginnings and the triumph of good over evil and light over darkness.
___

In Sivaangi house ;

She woke up from her sleep , rubbed her eyes. She removes the blanket that was over her and went to balcony stood there holding the railings ! The morning chill breeze hit her face .

She saw many kids firing the crackers with their parents... Her memory went to her childhood ! She smiled painfully at the thought.

Sivaangi : Love you dad and mom and I miss you so much.... She murmured looking at the empty sky...

That's when her door knob opened pavi entered saw sivaangi who was looking at the kids with a longing eyes...

She understood that Sivaangi was missing her parents...

She went near her stood beside her ...

Pavi : Sivu , she called

Sivaangi turned saw pavi ,

Sivaangi : Happy diwali Chellamey !!

Pavi : Happy happy diwali pattu... Both hugged eachother , pavi kissed sivu cheeks...

Sivaangi : Seri na poi kulichutu varen

Pavi : Iru iru ...

She pulled Sivaangi and made her sit in a three legged stool , then she went out came with a oil bowl ...

Sivaangi smiled at her bestfriend and thanked the god for giving a friend like her ...

Pavi went behind sivaangi and applied the oil on her hair and face.

Sivaangi : Kannu eridhu dii , she squinted her eyes tight

Pavi : Konjam neram Apdidhan irukum sari ayirum...

Then Sivaangi stoodup and did the same for pavi . Then they went to take a shower....

" Sometimes we don't need anyone your bestfriend is a all therapy you need "

But It is very difficult to get a friend like that.
_____

In ashwin home :

Likewise , ashwin mom went to his room with a oil bowl and elupified him....

Ashwin woked from his sleep and opened his eyes took the sight of his mom.

Ashwin : Good morning mummy , he said in sleepy tone...

Seetha : Good morning da kanna ...

Ashwin sat on the bed cross legged .

Seetha : Inga vandhu ukkaru , she told to him

He moved and sat on the couch , his mom applied the oil on his head to toe . He was look like fully dipped in a oil ...

Ashwin : ma enna ma podhum, innum evlo neram pannuvinga

Seetha : Iru da konjam neram summa ,
After lot of time , she left him he went inside the bathroom.

He came out of the shower wearing a towel around his waist with a wet hair also his beard was clean shaved, he brushed it in his hands went to wardrobe and picked a shirt that sivaangi bought for him his lips curved into a smile...

He wore the blue shirt and paired it with a white dhoti , his hair was messy added to it the stubble , a little sandhanam on his forehead asusal a watch on his wrist it's all making him look more handsome !