|°Chapter 43°|

Seetha looked at doorstep to see maya entering the house. She welcomed her inside the house.

Seetha : Vaaa ma... Ukkaru

Seetha : Enna indha nerathula vandhurukka maya ... She enquired.

Maya : Adhu oru velai vishayama vandhen adhan apdiye ungala pathutuvpolamnu vandhen, aprm oru mukiyamana vishayam sollanum .... She told with a hidden meaning while sitting on the couch.

Seetha : Sari da ukkkaru na poi coffee eduthutu varen ... Aprm pesalam...

Maya : Illa aunty paravala vitla yarum illaya ...

She asked searching for the person that she came for but instead of that she heard some giggling sounds from upstairs...

Maya : Yaru adhu aunty ...

At same the time sivaangi came running towards downstairs while ashwin was chasing her , she ran and hide behind Seetha who blocked ashwin way to her .

Sivaangi put her tongue out pulling out a funny face annoying ashwin . Ashwin huffed and stood there with crossing his arms....

But maya was burning in jealousy looking at the happy couple . Tough She came there planning something in her mind , she never expected sivaangi to be there ...

Seetha : Deiii edhuku da en pullaiya thorathitu vara .. she asked

Maya mv : Ohhh indha alavuku vandhurucha... Sikram mudivu katren ....

Ashwin started to chase her because when ashwin going to walk outside of the room she pushed him to the bed and bite his hand ,cheeks , arms everywhere and tried to escape from his hold so he chased her to take his revenge ....

Sivaangi : Sollu pa needhan dhairya mana aal ache edhukunu sollu... She smirked standing behind Seetha.

Ashwin rubbed his nape ...

Ashwin : Adhu ....m he trailed offf

Seetha : Enna da sattu puutunu solli mudi da

Sivaangi controlled her chuckle looking at his expression

Ashwin : Adhu ma ava thannila nenanjuttala adhan thala dry panna sonna pannika matra adhannnn.

Seetha : Ava epdi nenanja thannila ....she asked raising her eyebrows

Sivaangi : Ma .... Avan summa soldren ma ... Adhellam neenga kandukadhinga ...

Ashwin : Illa na unmaiyadhan soldren

Sivaangi : Needhan poi sodlra

Ashwin : Needha dii

Seetha : Ada chiii niruthunga
Both of them stopped fighting and grinned at Seetha...

Seetha : Ponga poi anga ukkarunga silent ah ... Chumma chinna pullainga mari sanda pidichitu...

Ashwin : Podi

Sivaangi : Poda

Seetha glared them both of them shut their mouth ..

After that thw duo went and sat on the couch opposite to eachother with a fake angry face .

Meanwhile , maya who witnessed whole happenings boiling in pure vengeance .

Ashwin purposely sat beside maya to irritate Sivaangi but she didn't give him a heed .

Ashwin : Hiii Maya epdi irukka ... He intentionally initiated a conversation.

Sivaangi turned her head and looked at them

Maya suprised to find ashwin speaking to her without knowing his play ..

Sivaangi mv : Verupethuriya , Pannu Pannu ... She twitched her lips and turned away