|°Chapter 45°|

After sivaangi left the place , ashwin sat on the sand like a stone. His hair were messy. His eyes were bloodshot red with a puffed cheeks. His lips were trembling in the cold. Her words echoed in his ears again and again.

" Vittudu enna vittutu poiru please ... Inime nee ennaku venam ... Unnoda life nee pathutu po na enoda vazhila poren "

Those words killed him alive . His heart tightened at thought of his girl left him all alone . He just there looking at cast sea like lifeless soul the sound of waves calmed his heart a little not much.

He pulled his hair in his hands .

Ashwin : Ellame ennala than ... Unna na neraiya hurt panniten sivaangi ma ... I deserve it .... He slapped himself number of times like a mad and hugged his knees close to his chest and sobbed .

Hours passed but ashwin still in the same place resting his head on the knee.

His phone rang breaking his state but he have no energy to pick it up .

It was rakshan on the other side .

Rakshan tensed when ashwin didn't attend his call . He kicked his bike start and drove to the place where ashwin would be.

Rakshan searched ashwin here and there and find him in a distance . He jogged towards him and find his friend in a broken state.

He stood before ashwin but ashwin didn't noticed him he was lowering his head

Rakshan : macha , Inga enna da pandra indha nerathula , he touched his shoulder.

Ashwin stayed silent without replying...

Rakshan : Deii unna dhan da kekuren , en da ipdi edhayo parikudutha mari irukka . He kneeled infront of ashwin and shook his shoulder.

Ashwin saw his friend and spoke after a second of silence.

Ashwin : Ava poita da ... He said a drop tear rolled his cheeks while a chill breeze crossed his face , his whole body shivered.

Rakshan : Psch... Macha enna da achu ... He asked with worried face

Ashwin : Ellame mudinjuruchu da .. ava poita macha enna venam sollitu ... He cried thinking of the words she said , his heart sank.

Rakshan : Hey yaru da... Enna da nadandhuchu

Ashwin : Ana , enmela dhan da thappu en appa pecha kettutu na avala romba hurt panniten da .. but adhuku ennaku periya thandanai kuduthutu poitu da. Vara sollu da thirumbi ava illama ennala irukka mudiyadhunu avaluku theriyum da therinjum en da ipdi pandra... He ranted continuosly like a mad man while his eyes tearing up .

Rakshan pulled him into a hug having no heart to see his friend in such state.

Rakshan : Seri da ... Seri calm down. He patted his back , ashwin cried onto his shoulder , his whole body shaking making rakshan worry more.

After few minutes ashwin relaxed and pulled back from rakshan .

Rakshan : Seri enna nadandhuchu nu sollu...

Ashwin narrated whole happenings without leaving anything . Rakshan felt a anger building up inside him but knowing ashwin situation he composed himself and consoled his friend.

Ashwin : Ennaku enna pandradhunu purila da ... Pool of tears formed in his eyes he gripped his own hair in his hand with a frustration.

Rakshan : Dei .. Deii... Konjam relax Namma aprm thangathuku kitta pesalam ... Seri vaa Na unna vitla drop pandran .

Ashwin : Illa da nee po na varla , he told with a unreadable expression

Rakshan : Paithiyam aprm ingaiye irukka poriya ...