|°Chapter 54°|

After 2 years :

It was a breezy and chilly night. The night sky was glowing with bright city lights. The pale crescent moon shone like a crystal. Just like the stars and the sky , a couple were sleeping peacefully tangled in eachother's arms.

Ashwin was in a deep slumber , sivaangi slowly opened her eyes and looked at her love of life with a deep affectionate eyes.

She laid there admiring his sleeping figure for few minutes and something dawned her. She quickly tried to entangled herself from him but his hold was firm on her waist. So , she blew air on his face softly making him stir in sleep. Using the chance she pried off from his hold and got up from the bed.

Sivaangi : Cha , ennalam panna vendi iruku... She rambled but stopped when he searched her in sleep raking his hand through the bed mumbling her name.

She smiled widely at his action and placed a big plushie there and planted a kiss on his forehead and he silenced at her touch instantly like a small baby who cry at his mother's absence.

After that , Sivaangi sprinted off the room and went to the kitchen. She checked the time to find its not yet right time. So , she stood there thinking about how their lives changed in these past 2 years.

After ashwin left his house and resigned his job. He stayed in rakshan apartment , then he got a job in a big company after a month. They rented a apartment after few months and living in it together for the past years. Ashwin cutted his ties with his parents totally even with his mother when his father blamed sivaangi again. But sivaangi talked to his mother often. Sivaangi also finished her degree , now she also got a job in a company and working there for past 3 months.

Sivaangi came out of her daze when the time struck 11.50. She opened the fridge and took the choclate cake out that she baked.

Sivaangi : Wow , nammala idha pannom... She told to herself and grinned at her almost perfect work then , she placed the cake on the table in the hall and tiptoed to their room and crawled on the bed behind ashwin.

Sivaangi : Ashwiney, she whispered in his ears.

Ashwin : Hmm , he hummed without waking up.

Sivaangi : Wake up , she patted his cheeks.

Ashwin turned on his back and slowly opened his eyes. Sivaangi looked at the clock and it struck 12.00 perfectly.

Sivaangi : Happy birthday to you manna. She gushed and pecked his lips.

Ashwin smile widened with a shock , he pulled her into an hug and mumbled a thank you.

Sivaangi : Sari sari elundhuru , unaku oru surprise.

Ashwin : Enna surprise innum... He whined and hugged her closer.

She came out of his hold and pulled him out of the bed and closed his eyes standing on her tiptoes.

Ashwin : Enna ma panna pora.

Sivaangi : Iru iru ...

She dragged him to the hall and took her hands showing him her precious present.

Sivaangi : Tan da Dan... she squealed and clapped her hands.

Ashwin mouth opened in surprise, he looked at sivaangi and raised his eyebrows while she blinked her eyes back.

He pulled her to him and kissed the top of her head.

Ashwin : Unbelievable sivaangi ma , i didn't expect this...

Sivaangi : Thank you thank you , she said and kissed his cheeks loudly.

Ashwin : Va ipo cake cut panlam...