The 3 girls of Little Mix stood in their first costumes of the night. They were waiting for their friends and family to arrive to greet them before the show. Before long, families arrived including Greer's parents, Roger and Kenna Taylor and a few of her siblings, Lola and Tiger-Lily "Mum, dad" She squealed wrapping her arms around them "Darling, you look lovely!" Exclaimed her mother "You'd be making Freddie very proud" "Thanks mum" Greer replied "You so look amazing Greer" Spoke her father wrapping one arm around bet "Didn't you mention the cast were coming? I know Brian is out in the crowd already" "Yeah they should be here soon. Ever got a while till the show starts" The girls families mingled together, greeting each other once again. Soon after, another knock on the door alerted the room. Roger, walked over, opening the door as everyone began their conversations again. The Bohemian Cast which included of, Lucy, Rami, Gwilym, Joe and Ben walked into the room. Her father and mother greeted the cast while Greer gathered the courage to greet them herself. Finally, Greer walked over with her bandmates behind her "Hey guys, it's so good to finally meet you all" She smiled. She engulfed Lucy in a hug "Thank you got coming" "No worries, I wouldn't have missed this" The blonde girl smiled back. One by one she hugged and thanked the rest of the cast. Lastly, she hugged Ben "Thank you for coming Ben" She blushed "Thank you for inviting me, it's a pleasure to meet you and see you" He winked. Greer could feel her face burning up. Stepping back she spoke to everyone "Thank you all so much for coming me and the girls hope you enjoy the show. Daniel, our crew member will assist you to your seats" She smiled. As the crew lead them out, Jade and Leigh-Anne rushed to the blonde "It was so obvious how nervous you got with Ben, Greer" Smirked Jade "I wasn't" "Tell that to your red face, when he winked at you!" Exclaimed Leigh-Anne "Ok, ok, he's cute what do you expect?" "Your not wrong but may we remind you, you'll get to kiss him in a few weeks as your both playing your parents" Greer widened her eyes "He's playing my dad? I didn't even realize" She laughed. The girls erupted into laughter and so until they were called onto stage.