The intro music played as the girls walked onstage and started their routine.
"This is a shout-out to my ex
Heard he's in love with some other chick
Yeah, yeah, that hurt me I'll admit
Forget that boy I'm over it
Hope she getting better sex, hope she ain't faking it like I did babe
Took four long years to call it quits"
During each song the girls danced and sang on stage, Greer could feel eyes on her everywhere. During each song she would make eye contact with Ben who like their over relatives and friends sat close to the stage. He would flash her a smile to which she smiled her famous Taylor smile.
"All the girls on the block knocking at my door
Wanna know what it that makes the boys want more"
Greer was in her favorite place in the entire world. Onstage, with her best friends doing what she loved the most. By the end of the shoe, she was shattered "Thank you so much for coming out tonight London" Spoke Jade into her microphone "We hope you guys enjoyed the show just as much as we enjoyed performing for you" Said Leigh-Anne "And thank you to our friends and family for coming out tonight" Smiled Greer looking into the crowd, finding her friends and family with huge smiles on their faces. The girls shuffled off stage, wiping their faces and taking a drink as they walked back to their dressing rooms.