September 8th 2018
6:35pm
Greer's 25th birthday party was tonight. She alongside her other band mates, Jade and Leigh-Anne were in a bar waiting for the cast, Greer's parents and Brian. The firsts to walk in were Rami
and Lucy "Happy birthday my darling Kenna!" Rami squealed excitingly "Thank you Freddie!" Laughed Greer "Happy birthday Greer" Smiled Lucy, hugging Greer "Thank you" The rest of the cast arrived including Ben, Roger, Kenna and Brian. They wished her happy birthday, hugged and gave her presents. Lastly, it was Ben "Hi, gorgeous" He smiled, pulling her in my the waist "Happy birthday" "Thank you handsome" Kissing his lips. Ben, pulled out a small box from his pocket, backing up lightly from Greer "That better not be an engagement ring" Shouted Roger from across the room. Ben laughed "It's a promise ring" "Ben, it's beautiful" "I want you to remember I am always going to be your side and I will always love you" Greer's eyes filled up with tears "Ben, it's beautiful" Ben slide the ring onto her finger, she engulfed him into a hug, pressing her face into his neck "Thank you, I love you so much" "I love you too"
9:23pm
'Yo, I'll tell you what I want, what I really, really want
So tell me what you want, what you really, really want
I wanna (Hey!), I wanna (Hey!), I wanna (Hey!), I wanna (Hey!)
I wanna really, really, really wanna "zig-a-zig", ah
If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends
(Gotta get with my friends)
Make it last forever, friendship never ends
If you wanna be my lover, you have got to give
(You've got to give)
Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is'
Wannabe by the Spice Girls blasted from the speakers in the bar, Greer, the members of Little Mix and the cast danced and sang along. Joe doing an over exaggerated 'performance' of the song, Greer joined in doing the same. The group laughed, carrying on, dancing, singing and drinking.
'You are the dancing queen
Young and sweet, only seventeen
Dancing queen
Feel the beat from the tambourine, oh yeah
You can dance, you can jive
Having the time of your life
Ooh, see that girl, watch that scene
Digging the dancing queen'
"Greer!" Shouted Kenna over the song "Yeah?" "Time for your cake darling" The group made their way over, crowded around Greer.
'Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to Greer'
Happy birthday to you!'
Greer blew the candles out, the group cheered. Ben pressed a kiss to her cheek "Happy birthday love"