The first day of filming.
Everyone was in their outfits. Greer, Ben, Rami, Gwilym and Joe couldn't keeps their excitement in. Greer looked at the boys around her "This reminds me of the photo my parents have in their living room" "Huh" Questioned Gwilym "My parents have a picture of the band at Live Aid sat around in their trailer" She smiled "To set please" Shouted a crew member "Let's go" Spoke Rami. Ben wrapped an arm around Greer as they walked out on the set of Live Aid "Oh my god" She whispered. Greer spotted Brian, her father and mother stood in the corner, she shot them a smile before turning back around to the guys "Are you rest Queenies?" She laughed. Ben quickly hugged the girl whispered in her ear "Good luck gorgeous" He smiled quickly kissing her lips.
"Mama, just killed a man
Put a gun against his head
Pulled my trigger, now he's dead
Mam, life had just begun
But now I've gone and thrown it all away
Mama, ooh
Didn't mean to make you cry
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow
Carry on, carry on, as if nothing really matters"
Bohemian Rhapsody boomed through the speakers on set. Instruments started to play and Rami and Greer started to sing along. After a couple of retakes they moved on to other songs, occasionally getting the choreographer on stage and re set them. Finally the crew and cart had finished the first day. They cheered and congratulated each other "You were amazing sweetie!" Said Kenna running up to her daughter "Thank you it felt amazing" Smiled Greer. Arms wrapped around Greer's waist picking her up and spinning around "Ben!" She smiled turning around "You were great Greer" "So were you Ben, on those drums" She smirked "Come on guys let's go celebrate" Shouted her father"