16th July 2018
2 months had gone by since Greer had last seen a Ben. He had gone abroad to film 6 Underground. Standing in the blading house sun in her parent's garden surrounded by their family and friends she still felt alone. Her band mates, Jade and Leigh-Anne were all away on their holidays with their boyfriends. Lucky them, she couldn't blame Ben for this, he loved acting, it was also his job just like touring was hers "Darling, you look awfully bored" Said Kenna appearing behind her "I just miss Ben that's all" She muttered. Taking a seat next to her, Kenna wrapped her arm around her youngest daughter "Don't worry darling, he'll be back before you know it" She laughed "Then you can spend the rest of your days with each other" Greer smiled "Thanks mum" "Come on let's go greet Brian and Anita" The two Taylor's made their way over to Roger and Brian "Hi Uncle Brian" She smiled hugging the curly haired man "Greer, how are you hun? You look very glum" "Ha that rhymed" Laughed Roger "Rog" Said Kenna elbowing her husband. Greer laughed at her father's childish behavior "I'm fine Brian just missing Ben and everything else I suppose" Twirling her straw around in her glass she looked dumbfound as Brian spoke "It's a good thing they are here isn't it?" The wooden garden gate clicked open, allowing her favorite people, apart from the band, walked into the garden. Lucy, Rami, Joe and Gwil with big smiles plastered on their faces came running up to the blonde. One by one Greer collapsed into their arms "I've missed you guys so much you wouldn't imagine!" "Oh darling we've missed you too" Spoke Rami in his Freddie voice "We have" Smiled Brian, doing his Brian voice "Definitely" Spoke Joe doing his adorable John voice "Oh I've missed hearing that" Laughed both Lucy and Greer. The garden gate clicked open once more but nobody walked in, the anticipation killed Greer and she watched the gate hoping it was him. She couldn't help herself she peered round the gate and he was there. His blonde locks draped slightly over his head and his green eyes light up with joy "Greer"
He smiled sweeping her up into his arms, her legs wrapped around his waist. Tears fell down her face as looked at the love of her life "How come your here?" "I've got a massive break until November 10th and I'm spending every moment with you" He smiled. Pressing a kiss to his lips, Greer was ecstatic.
"I love you Ben"
"I love you too gorgeous"