XXIII

She couldn't believe it. Her eyes filled with tears as her hand held Ben's trailer door open just slightly. His phone in his hand, which pressed against his ear as he spoke "Hey Cheryl" Greer watched her boyfriend as he nervously scratched the back of his neck and tapping his foot which he did when he was nervous "Are we still on for tomorrow? Good. Yeah I stopped wanna do this but I'm worried Greer is going to find out" That was it, she couldn't hear anymore of it. She let go of the door, it crashing in place which caused Ben to realize someone heard. Opening the door, he watched as his girlfriend's blonde hair getting further and further and further away from him "Greer!" Tears rolled down her face as she heard him shout her name. Stopping, she crouched behind a wall holding her face in her hands. Footsteps approached her "Greer, it's not what it sounded like" "Oh really. So it wasn't you talking to another woman over the phone, clearly meeting with her" She cried, the tears falling heavier each time "I wasn't cheating, love I promise" "What were you doing then?" Now standing up she faced him with a tearstained face "I...Uh" She scoffed, I can't believe you, I don't ever want to see your face again" Storming away she heard Ben's voice shouting after her. Once she reached her trailer, she looked behind one more seeing the blonde boy stood now with his hands over his face.