1 year later

Nikki POV

It's been a year since me and chris got engaged. We wanted to take our time with planning the wedding and we wanted to wait for Rosie to be older. She was now just over 1 and she was the cutest little girl. The twins were 5 now, there birthday was last month and there so smart.
We have picked a very small ceremony, in a beautiful private garden.
I'm just getting my hair and make up done, I'm so nervous but excited.
Lisa, Carly, Shanna. Jessica and Rosie are all in my room getting ready.

I was all ready and so where the girls, I had asked Carly and Shanna to be my bridesmaid and Lisa to give me away

I had a couple of surprises for chris today and I couldn't wait to share them with him

We made our way to the aisle that had been made for us. I could see chris waiting for me at the end, he looked so good. And I saw Noah at the side of him and scott.

Noah and chris where in matching suits and it's so adorable

The girls all made there way down the aisle and then our song started to play and I started to walk with Lisa by my side.

Chris POV
I looked up and saw my beautiful little girls walking down the aisle together. They looked so adorable. They both came over and kissed my cheek as they went to stand by Carly and Shanna.
Then our song started and I see my beautiful bride. She looked absolutely stunning and I couldn't even believe that she was going to be my wife. I smiled up at her brightly and she smiled back. I couldn't help the tears in my eyes. I looked down at Noah who was sharing best man duties with scott, he was smiling so Big. He looked up at me "mummy looks so pretty daddy"
"Yes she does little man"
The twins and Rosie had started calling me daddy not long after we got engaged it just felt right.
When nikki stopped in front of me i was an emotional mess. She wiped my tears away and held onto my hand.
"Hey handsome"
"Hey beautiful, you look amazing"
"So do you"
She giggled and the pastor began the ceremony. We vowed to always love one another even if we hated each other. We vowed to always stick to together and never break apart. I vowed to be the most supportive and caring husband and father I could be and she vowed to always be attentive and loving.
After all of our vows the pastor looked at us and said those final words.
"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride"
I grabbed nikki in my arms and dipped her, I kissed her with so much passion and love.
"Happy mrs evans" I asked as we walked back down the aisle.
"So unbelievably happy Mr Evans"

We had our reception at the gardens too, it was only a small gathering and these gardens where so special to us. We used to hang out here all the time as kids.
Everyone is having fun and laughing, nikki and the kids come over to me and pull me away from the crowds
"What's going on?"
"We have something for you daddy" Jessica said while holding out a brown envelope.
I take it from her and open it. I can't help the tears that flow, it's documents to state I'm now officially there dad. My name is on there birth certificates and Rosie's. Joe never admitted the twins were his so he refused his name on there.
"Omg! Nikki this is...."
"Chris your there dad wether blood or not I couldn't care less"
I pull her into a deep kiss and then hug my beautiful children. The kids run off and it's just me, nikki and Rosie. Nikki hands me a bag
"What's this?"
"Just open it"
I open it up and there is a card and gift, I open the card and it says to the best daddy in the world. I then open the gift and it's some small baby socks and a pregnancy test.
I look at nikki and she is crying
"Are you?"
"I am. I'm pregnant"
"Omg nikki, that's amazing"
"Your happy?"
"Of course I am, I got to marry the love of my life, I became a dad to 3 of the most beautiful children in the world legally and now I find out I'm having another baby. I couldn't be anymore happier right now"
She was holding Rosie so I couldn't really grab her and kiss her like I wanted too. But I did pull her and Rosie into a hug and kiss her sweetly. Rosie started to squirm and pull at my nose.
I couldn't help but smile.
Today has been the best day of my life. I have a beautiful wife 3 beautiful children and 1 on the way. My life just couldn't get more perfect.