Chapter 40

Jasmin's POV

   Jasmin and I are back in the living room, and she's basically interrogating us, Do and I on the same couch.  You can tell we're a bit uncomfortable at the situation from our body language.

"So, are y'all just fucking or is this a full-blown relationship?"  Do sighs before responding.  "Yes, we're in a relationship.  Jasmin is mine and I am Jasmin's."

"Who initiated this?"  "She did, I guess."  I say.  "I mean, I did touch her a lot and stuff."  Do says.  "You also did kiss me first."  "Then ok, yeah, I initiated it.  But I'm actually a bottom surprisingly."  Do says with a small smile, making me giggle.

"Hey!  Stop it!  You're not taking this seriously."  Do and I straighten up our faces.  "I'm sorry.  I swear we are."  I reply.

"So you really have fucked?"  "Oh yes.  Multiple times.  Sometimes with strap.  Sometimes not.  We've done it against a wall before.  In a car.  On the couch.  The one we're sitting on, not the one you are....."  Do answers.

"Ok, that's a little more detail than I needed to hear.  You guys are some freaks."  "And she dominates me every.  Single.  Time."  Do says dreamily, looking at me with a smile.  "That I do."  I reply with the same smile before we kiss.

We look back at her.  "Do you love each other?"  "Dearly.  I won't let anything stand in the way of my love for Jasmin."

"You guys did seem very passionate."  "It's always like that with us.  We just have this chemistry.  I love Do with every bone in my body, and I tell her that everyday.  She's been such a positive influence on me.  I used to be so cold and angry all the time.  Now that she's in my life, I've smiled more than I ever have before."

"Aaaawwww, Babe."  Do says, looking at me again, smiling from ear-to-ear, holding my hand.

I bring her hand to my lips and kiss it.  "I'm not gonna lie, you guys are cute together.  I'm getting the feels.  Now I want a girlfriend."

"How do you feel about all this?"  I ask Jasmin.  "Well.......I don't really know.  This kind of thing typically isn't accepted, but at the same time, if you're not hurting anyone and it's truly not incest, then.......  And to make it more confusing for me, you guys really do love each other and it's cute."

"Jasmin is my Baby."  Do says, laying on my chest.  I wrap my arms around her, caressing her as I put my chin on her head.  "Do is my everything."