Chapter 5

Jasmin's POV

   Someone knocks on my door.  "Come in."  Do Chi happily skips through the door, closing it in the process.  She sits down next to me, happily staring at me with a smile.

I try to keep from looking at her, averting my eyes, but I fail.  "What?"  I question with a frown as I look at her.

"Let's go do something fun."  She says with the brightest smile.  Where does she get all this energy from?

I roll my eyes.  "Ugh, fine."  "We'll take my car."  I follow her out of my room and into hers.  She grabs her keys and we head out.

.....

"Where are we going?"  I question, looking over at her.  I know this isn't important, but Do Chi sure does look good with one hand on the steering wheel and her elbow on the armrest box.

"You'll see."  She says with a smile.  Mysterious.  Very mysterious.  Is this girl always gonna have a trick up her sleeve?

.....

We're making cookies!  I love going to those places where you can go and make your own gourmet cookies, and this is where Do Chi took me.

"Do you like that I took you here now?"  She questions with a smile, looking adorable in her apron.

"Yes."  I reply with the biggest smile.  This is the first time I've felt happy since the move.

Do Chi's POV

This is the first time I've seen her smile.  I'm glad I could be the cause of it.  She hasn't been too happy with the idea of having me in the house with her.

Jasmin's POV

I dip my finger in some white icing. "I think you have something on your face."  I say.  "Really?  Where?"  She says in a worried tone, making a doe-eyed expression.

"Rigght...here."  I say, putting the icing on her nose.  I smile.  She smiles back.  "Aaaawww, you two are such a cute couple."  The man in charge says.

My eyes go big.  "Oh, no-n-n-no, we're not a couple.  She's my mom's girlfriend's daughter and we live together."

"Oh.  Well, you guys would look really cute together."  "Uh, I...I-I...."

Do Chi's POV

Jasmin just went into a stuttering fit.  It's unexpected because she's always so strong and fiery.  You'd think it's impossible for her to get nervous. 

What is it about me that makes her nervous?