9

The ending got a bit spicy there :)
___________________________________
ALL POV'S

Jinx brushed Lux's bottom lip with her thumb as she stared intently at it. "You're the only girl who has ever made me feel this way." Jinx said as she went in to kiss Lux again. Lux pulled away for a second.
"Me too." She replied then letting Jinx kiss her passionately.

~~~

The two got carried away making out for about an hour when Silco; Jinx's adopted father walked into Jinx's room.
"Girls?" Silco said all surprised.

"Silco! We were just-" Jinx said as Silco cut her off.

"You could've told me Lux was your girlfriend, and not have lied to me." Silco said.

Lux sat there on the couch still in shock that they had been caught.

"It's not what your thinking. We are just friends." Jinx said to Silco praying he wouldn't be mad at her. That last sentence broke Lux a little but she knew that was the only way to convince Silco.

"Okay I believe you but any silly business and she's out okay." Silco said. He would never kick out Lux, she made Jinx happy and that's all Silco wanted for her. Silco left the two girls alone.

"Sorry about him, he always shows up at the wrong time." Jinx said giggling at Lux.

"Ha ha, I can tell." Lux replied. It was getting late so the two decided to go to bed. Lux usually slept on a hammock Jinx had made her when she first arrived here. Lux got up to go and sleep on her bed when Jinx grabbed a hold of her arm and pulled her back down onto the couch.

"Stay here with me tonight?" Jinx asked. Lux just giggled back at her and hopped back on the couch curling up next too Jinx. Both didn't sleep much that night, Jinx was too worried about not disturbing Lux with her breathing, and Lux was too worried about being too heavy on Jinx's chest.

Lux began tracing Jinx's tattoos, just soft enough to not disturb Jinx, but Jinx was awake and felt every trace Lux drew.
"That feels good." Jinx said.

"Your awake!" Lux said surprised. "Did I wake you?" She asked.

"No I- I haven't slept yet." Jinx said.

"Me neither." Lux replied. All she wanted to do was kiss Jinx harder than ever, but she couldn't. Jinx sat up a bit more so she could see Lux's face better.

"Can that pretty face of yours kiss me already?" Jinx asked. Lux giggled.

"I thought kissing was for couples." Lux said smirking at Jinx. Jinx ignored her comment, although having a girlfriend would be amazing. Jinx wasn't ready for a relationship, at least she thought.

Lux looked back up at Jinx who was staring at her lips as usual, so she gave into her puppy dog eyes and gave her a peck on the lips. "Does that satisfy your needs?" Lux asked.

"No."

LUX'S POV

Lux got up off Jinx's body and threw her leg over the top of Jinx's body. She watched as horror grew over Jinx's face, it wasn't a bad horror is was a hot kinda of horror. It was more like gay panic. Lux leaned into Jinx and smashed her lips agains hers forcing her tongue into her mouth. Jinx reciprocated Lux's movements. The two stopped to breath while Lux flicked her hair off her shoulder.

"Why did you stop sunshine?" Jinx asked.

Did Jinx just call Lux sunshine?

"Ahaha, why you calling me that all of a sudden?" Lux asked.

"Answer my question first." Jinx said furrowing her brows.

"I had to look at your pretty face again."

"And I had give that cute ass of your's a name of my own." Jinx replied as she followed it with a wink.

Lux's stomach filled witch butterflies.

Could life get any better?

Lux got up off of Jinx and kissed her forehead. "We aren't a couple so I guess I have to sleep in my own bed for now." Lux said as she walked over to her hammock.

JINX'S POV

Jinx new how badly Lux wanted her, Jinx was just protecting her from the person she really was.

She can do better than you - Mylo

'Shut up!' Jinx said to Mylo in her head.

All night Jinx kept hearing Mylo and Claggors voices echoing through her head and the words 'Cause your a jinx' repeating constantly. Jinx thought that Lux didn't deserve a person like her, she was too fucked up. Jinx began crying tears streaming down her face as she screamed out her cry's.

ALL POV'S

Lux was woken to Jinx's cry's, she rushed over to where Jinx was to comfort her. Lux tried to grab Jinx's hands but she in turn smacked hers away.

"Go away." Jinx said. Lux had never seen Jinx like this before.

Ever since Lux had entered Jinx's life the voices had started to fade away. But now that Jinx had hesitated with Lux they began to come crawling back.

___________________________________

I hope you all are enjoying it so far please leave suggestions in the comments <3

___________________________________