Chapter 23 - Time for... the real truth!

Also the last night in the hotel, Zhan and I had had no luck with sex. However, well, I would say that this time it was our own fault. We were already quite tired when we turned on the TV in the evening in our room to watch a movie. We then stupidly fell asleep while watching TV.

Only around 4 o'clock in the night I woke up briefly, saw Zhan curled up next to me sleeping and thought only, we are just two unlucky birds in terms of sex. Why can't we get it together? Anyway, I went back to sleep and after breakfast it was time for us to go home.

Back home, we watched the pictures and videos of the insane asylum and the mine with Youn and Wooseok. Youn whined that he would have loved to be there and complained that we hadn't been out with our Urban Explorer group for a long time to see more abandoned buildings.

Well, that's how it is when the focus falls on something else. Since Wooseok came to live with us, Youn had focused more on his relationship with him. And I was completely focused on Zhan. Whereby I am still lucky, because Zhan shares my hobby and we were in the meantime together in different empty properties.

And for this day, Zhan and I even planned another abandoned house. We found out about it when we were on the plane flying home. According to our information so far, this is a former research institute, most of which is supposed to be underground. And Zhan used his professional contacts, which gave us permission to visit this research institute legally.

However, no one except ourselves assumes responsibility in the event that something should happen. And this old facility is even supposed to be fully equipped. Out of pity, I can't imagine it any other way, Zhan then told Youn about this great object and he immediately ran to his room and packed his backpack. At that, we didn't even say we were taking it with us! But hey, the more we are, the more fun it is and the less we miss.

Wooseok didn't want to join us at first. He's not into urban exploring and had little desire to leave the apartment in the bad weather. Youn was very disappointed about that and even got a little angry. He said, "You know Seoki? I always go along with all the things you want to do. But once it's about me, you refuse and I'm supposed to do it alone."

"That's just because I don't feel like doing that." Replied Wooseok.

"So what? I didn't feel like riding a horse either, and then I only went along with it because of you and had blue balls for two days as a thank you!"

"You didn't have to mention that now."

"Why not? It's the truth!"

"Yeah, sure. But no one has to know about your blue balls."

"There are no women here, after all. We're all the same. We're all men here. So why make such a secret about it?"

"Okay, okay. I'll give in ok? I'll come with you if you promise never to mention that you had blue balls from riding again."

"Oh wow Seoki, that double entendre. That sounded a little dirty."

"Ahhh Youn you pig! You and your dirty thoughts!" Scolded Wooseok and Youn almost broke down laughing.

Finally, though, Youn packed a backpack for Wooseok and we set off together in my car. We were already on a country road when Zhan suddenly asked me to stop the car. I thought he had seen something, but there was nothing but another dirt road on the right side.

Zhan almost jumped out of the car and stood there in the middle of the road. He looked around and then suddenly stared at the dirt road. His look seemed panicked and suddenly he flinched and fell onto the road. I immediately rushed to him and helped him up. He shook himself and said, "Here, this is where it happened." Judging by his look, I knew immediately what he meant.