A New Knight

The Batcave

Dick walked over the catwalk in the Batcave as the water crashed into the rocks underneath. Dick made his way over to the display cases with the old suits in. He walked past his old Robin suit, he stood in front of the Batman suit the eyes of the cowl staring into jaw as Dick stood tall. He walked over to his recent black attire, the display case light turning off as he got to it. Finally he reached the new suit Lucius had made for him. It was a slick black suit with a blue arch connecting from shoulder to shoulder. It had a black domino mask and the suit was lined with kevlar fibres. His eyes lined up perfectly with the mask. The suit had two electrical batons connected onto the back piece of the suit. He stood and he smiled looking at the suit. Suddenly the alarms in the Batcave went off. Dick ran to the bat-computer checking what the alarm was for. 'Gunfire has been reported at Gotham Casino' the alert read. Dick ran to the display case holding his new suit. He opened the the case putting on the suit. It fit perfectly as Dick stretched to get comfortable in it. He placed the domino mask over his eyes before running across the catwalk to where the vehicles were. Dick looked at the Batmobile before he hopped on his motorcycle, speeding through the waterfall. He drove down the long entrance to the cave the metallic door opening as he launched into the air. The rain hit his face as he landed water from puddles splashing everywhere. He zoomed on his bike racing through the streets of Gotham. He heard a voice in his ear as he drove.
"Dick your on your way right?" Barbra asked.
"Yep" Dick replied swerving round a corner splashing the sides of the buildings.

Gotham Clock Tower

Barbra rolled into the clock tower followed by Tim. They got into the elevator that took them straight to the top. As the got to the top Tim put down a photo causing the room to change. The bookshelves were lowered into the floor as panels and screens replaced them. Barbra rolled up to the middle panel, lifting up her glasses as it scanned her eye. 'Welcome back Oracle' the system stated as Barbra smiled. She set up footage just outside the casino as they saw Dick pull up on his motorcycle.
"He's got this right?" Tim asked unsure after Dick's last encounter with Blockbuster.
"He's got this" Barbra stated confidentiality with a smile.

Gotham Casino

Dick stopped his motorcycle outside the casino the rainwater washing under his tyres and into the drains. He stepped onto the curb as people started to flood out of the doors, as gunfire could be heard from above. To Dick's surprise Raptor walked up beside him looking up at the building. Raptor looked him up and down before nodding.
"Nice suit" he stated. "Do I still call you agent 37?" Raptor joked as they walked up the steps to the casino.
"No, call me Nightwing" Dick stated with a cheeky smile. Raptor smiled as they opened the doors to the casino. Guards were rushing towards the elevator with guns in their hands. They stopped instantly upon seeing Nightwing and a Raptor enter. Dick looked at the guards and counted them out. "8,9,10 to 2. I like our odds" Nightwing joked looking at Raptor. "Wanna gamble?" Nightwing questioned as he leaped towards the first guard. He kicked the gun out of his hand knocking it onto a blackjack table. He elbowed the guard in the face breaking his nose, before judo throwing him into another guard. Raptor slid across the ground his golden claw ripping up the carpet. He jumped over a guard wrapping the carpet around his neck, before using it to throw him into another guard. The guards aimed tiger guns at the two vigilantes, ready to fire. Nightwing rolled a device on the floor towards the guards. As the device got to the guards it let of a pulse pulling all the guns to it. Three of the guards ran at Nightwing after losing their weapons whilst the other three tried to pull the guns away from the device. Nightwing pulled out his two electric batons, spinning them in his hands as the guards got closer. The first guard threw a punch which Nightwing ducked, another guard got behind him so the three could surround him. Nightwing hit the guard to his left with his right baton blocking the guard behind him with his left. The third guard tried to interfere but Nightwing kicked out his knee knocking him to the floor. Nightwing dealt with the other two guards with a flurry of quick hits with his batons knocking them out. The third guard tried to get up but Nightwing hit him with a strike knocking him out. Raptor dealt with two of the other guards, as he jumped in sweeping the leg of one before pushing into the ground, then spinning into a roundhouse kick to the other guards head. Nightwing walked over to Raptor as they looked at the fallen guards. "Wasn't there one more" Nightwing asked as they looked around the room. The final guard had made it to the blackjack table and picked up the gun on it. He aimed the gun, shaking as he pointed at Nightwing and Raptor. Nightwing flipped one of the batons in his hand before throwing it at the head of the gun. The baton hit the gun knocking it back into the face of the guard, knocking him out. Nightwing held out his hand as the baton flew back to his grip. He put the batons away and looked at a smiling Raptor.
"Ok that was pretty cool" Raptor admitted with a laugh. They opened the elevator door getting in and heading for the penthouse office. They stood in the elevator as it took them up. "So I'm guessing kevlar suit" Raptor stated looking over at Nightwing. He smiled and nodded. "So you weren't really in any danger of those guns" Raptor joked.
"Not really but they still sting" Nightwing retorted as they both laughed.
"You need to get me in contact with whoever makes your suits" Raptor jokes as he scratches one of the dents in his suit. They finally reached the top floor, the doors opening with a ding. They walked out to the numerous bodies scattered across the room. Roland stood looking out of the main window. Roland smiled upon their arrival.