C.2

" Yo Erica you down to go to Juke house right now", DJ said. "Yeah y'all not about to leave me here by myself", I said and got up. " Well, your little girlfriend here for you so I was just asking", He said and left out the room. I got out the chair and walked to the front of the house and my girlfriend was surely standing there looking pissed. " What you doing here keyani?", I said looking outside not seeing her car. " Well I wanted to see you and this nigga bothering me", she said wrapping her arms around my neck and I kissed her lips. " Well we finna go to Juke house you can come too I guess", I said.

We were all standing in front of Juke door and these niggas were making a beat a door like hood rats. Then I heard the door open, " Can I help you?". " Yeah we here for Juke", he said. " Julian its some people here for you", she yelled. Who is this girl and how she know his real name? " Whats happening my niggas, Erica, Katelyn", Juke said. " its keyani", keyani said with an attitude. I rolled my eyes and he chuckled. He opened the door wider and we all walked in.

We were blasting music, laughing, and smoking weed . I was crying at their lame jokes but then some girl walked downstairs with leggings on and all my attention was on her. Everybody attention was on her and it was quiet. I watched her walk all the way into the kitchen. Keyani laid her head on my shoulder and I snapped out of my trance. Juke paused the music and went into the kitchen. He came back with the girl and she was covering her face. " Aye y'all this my little sister Cyn", he said, " Cyn wave say hi or something acting  shy." She took her hands off her face and waved. " Hello", She said and we met eyes but she looked away, " Can I finish making this food please." The boys hopped up, " what you cooking lil mama?", Dj said. " Macaroni, fried chicken, and mashed potatoes", she said slipping out of jukes hold. She was gorgeous as hell. I got up out of my seat and went into the kitchen just so I could get a better look at her. I got a cup out of the cabinet and went to the fridge for water. I looked over at her as she peeled the potatoes and couldn't believe there was someone this beautiful in front of me. 

Erica in the Media.