C.3

When the food  was done I got  plates out and went into the living room. " umm, the food is done", I said keeping my head down and going back into the kitchen. After put my food up, I went up to my room to finish unpacking. 

I was laying on my bed taking a break from unpacking and I had a headache from the loud music and it only seemed to get louder. My door swung open making me jump up from my bed. 

" I'm so sorry I thought this was the bathroom, I'm Erica", she said coming up to me to shake my hand.

I shook her hand and she shocked me so I pulled away from her quickly.

" I'm Cyn but you knew that already", I said not looking at her. She lifted my chin making me look at her, " wanna try something with me." I shrugged and she came close to my face, " open your mouth".

I followed her instructions and we shotgunned then she kissed me! I panicked and pulled back after i kissed back for a second. 

She looked at me with lust in her eyes. " Nice to meet you Cyn", she said walking towards the door. " You too", I said shocked. I was basically silent fan girling over a female. The door opened and I calmed all the way down, " Cyn we going to the mall,  If you want to come ", my brother said. " yeah I'll go", I said and stood up and went to put my sandals on. I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs to see everyone ready to go.

These dudes are hilarious with their bad jokes. I didn't know Erica had a girlfriend until I  seen her and some girl hugged up and kissing in the mall. I saw a girly store and stopped, " Julian i'm gonna go in here, okay?". He stopped and looked around the store, " alright here", he handed me a card, " come find me when your done."

I nodded and went into the store looking  at the shorts. " Baby look at this bathing suit,  come help me try it on", a familiar voice said. I looked up and it was erica and her girlfriend. I put the shorts on the rack and left out the store going to foot locker. This cute dude came up to me while I was looking at Jordan's, " Wusspoppin ma?", he said licking his lips. "hey", I said grabbing my shoes and walking away.

He followed, " you just gonna walk away from me", he said. " I'm sorry I didn't know you were actually interested in me", I said turning to face him. He chuckled and looked at him before stepping closer to me. " Can I get your number? you are a very beautiful girl and I be damned if I didn't", he said licking his lips again. I couldn't stop looking at them and he caught me looking and we laughed. " Yes you can have my number, I'm Cyn", I said smiling. " Tyler", he said getting out his phone and handing it to me. I put my number in his phone and gave it back. " See you later Cyn."

I waved and watched him walk away. Forget about Erica.