C.5

I walked out the bathroom to see Erica sitting on my bed.

"Where's your girl?", I asked her wrapping my towel tighter around my body.

"So you really going to this nigga house? After what happened in the kitchen between us?", she said with raised eyebrows.

"Why the fuck are you even in here? What happened in the kitchen was a big mistake because I'm going to be in a relationship and you're in one so cut thi-".

Her lips crashed into mine and I kissed her back, of course. She grabbed my ass and I moaned . I pushed her back making her land on the bed. I straddled her lap and began to kiss her while her hand unraveled my towel. She took it off and threw it somewhere squeezing my ass.

She flipped us and she was on top. She started kissing my neck and rubbing my pearl.

"Erica", I moaned in her ear and she began to get lower. Sucking on my Brest and my nipples. Then she got to the kitty she went in.

"Oh my gosh...yes, yes... Oh baby yea", I moaned loudly.

"You taste so good baby", she said her tongue going in and out.

She inserted one finger then another. She picked up the pace and I could feel my end reaching.

"I-I'm c-c-", I was cut off by my moan.

"You're what baby", she asked looking me in my eyes.

I moaned in response. She began to pump her fingers faster and put her mouth on my pearl.

My legs began to shake and I screamed. I laid back trying to catch my breath.

"You taste so good Cyn", she said giving me a towel.

I cleaned myself up and began putting on my underwear. My phone beeped indicating I had a text.

Tyler- I got business to handle out of town, so we can do something when we get back.

Me- yeah that fine, have fun out of town

Tyler- ight

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Ya little boyfriend canceled on you", Erica said getting comfortable on my bed.

"Yeah, umm can we do something together since I don't have plans", I said awkwardly as I put on my bra.

"Yeah we can do whatever you want", she said standing up and walking out the door.

I put on my bra, acid washed jeans, and a black off the shoulder top. When I began to put my hair in a bun Erica walked back in.

"Everybody is going to club later. You coming?", she asked.

" yeah, I'll come."