C.12

I woke up at home instead of Erica's here's why:

Last night.

She bent down to my ear and whispered, "I wanna make love to you Cyn I love you."

I blinked at her and I guess she took that as I don't love her.

"Eric-", I began.

"It okay you don't have to say it back", she said sliding out of me.

"Ba-", I tried to speak again but she closed the bathroom and I took that as I had to leave.

I cried the whole car ride because I didn't get to tell her I loved her back.

Present day.

"Cyn we finna go to the basketball court you coming?", Julian said opening my door.

"Is erica gonna be there?", I asked sitting up in my bed.

"I don't know isn't that your girlfriend shouldn't you know where she is?", he said.

"No plus we're not talking right now", I said laying back down.

He came in and shut the door, "what happened?"

"We were in the middle of something and she told me she loved me and froze. I guess she thinks that I don't lover her but I love her so much", I said my eyes getting watery.

"Why don't you call her and try to talk to her", he said.

"I left my phone at her place and I'm scared to go see her, I just don't want to end what I have with her Julian I've never had a relationship like this", I said crying.

He grabbed me and hugged me tight.

"Cyn get up and go over there and talk to her tell her how you feel. You can't just sit here feeling sad for yourself. Take my car to her house and talk to her", he said getting his keys out his pocket.

"Okay imma take a shower then leave", I said taking them from him.

He nodded, "I'll be at the courts if you need me."

It was my turn to nod. He left out the room and I headed to the shower.

After my shower, I dressed quickly in a white tank top and black sweatpants. Throwing on my flip flops. Going out the door I grabbed Julian's black jacket. Driving there I had to think about what I was going to say to her.

I love erica a lot. I never really felt this for another person before and I don't think she understands. I pulled into the apartments and seen her car parked. I got out of the car and pressed the buzzer and the door opened. I slowly,very slowly, walked up the stairs with my heart beating 100 miles per hour. I hesitated to knock but when I did the door opened and I seen.....