C.6 prt.2

Since we got out the car, you could say I've been all over Cyn. When we got inside I made sure she sat by me. I am very possessive and I get jealous very easy and none of these niggas will be touching her.

"Y'all ready to hit the club now, I'm tryna twerk", Cyn said standing moving her butt around.

Me and juke looked at her like she crazy. She sat down quickly and laughed. We all pitched in to pay the bill and left. The ride with Cyn was quiet as we followed behind the guys.

"Cyn have you ever had sex with a guy?Like have you lost your virginity?", I asked her randomly.

"Umm, can we not talk about that right now", she said and shifted in her seat.

I nodded and grabbed her hand. We rode in silence all the way to the club. We got out and headed inside the place. Cyn went to get a drink and I went to the VIP are where the guys were.

"I meant to ask you where did keyani go?", hell said and I shook my head.

"She cheated on me again with mike and I kicked her ass out my car in the Lowe's parking lot told her to have him pick her up. I'm tired of her bullshit", I said.

"You know she gon call you on that suicide shit in the morning", juke said already knowing.

"I'm not going back to her anymore I don't like being cheated on plus I got somebody else on my mind", I said watching Cyn walk up the stairs.

She came and sat by me with her drink.

"So y'all just gon sit here and talk like can we turn up!", she said bouncing on her seat.

After an hour women started coming up and dancing so the VIP area was bumping. Cyn was turning all the way up, with a group of girls. Some girl came and sat next to me.

"Why you sitting over here looking all lonely?", she asked.

"I'm just chilling nothing serious."

"Well I'll come and chill with you, keep you company", she said moving closer.

I paid her no attention as she talked, I just nodded my head and occasionally said something. I guess I nodded to the wrong thing because she turned my face and kissed me and I was into it for awhile but I remembered Cyn.

I pushed her away and looked at her way to see her not there. I looked around and noticed her walking Down the stairs so I got up and went after her. I didn't reach her until we got outside.

"Cynthia!", I yelled. She turned my way and she looked mad.

"What the fuck do you want Erica!Go back to your little bitch", she said.

"I don't know that bitch cyn she turned my face and kissed me", I said stepping to her.

"I'm not gonna be your fucking girlfriend if you doing this shit already Erica!!", she said walking away from me.

I grabbed her hand and moved in front of her. She moved her hand from mine. So I grabbed her face.

"Erica let me the fuck go", she said trying to move my hand.

"Look at me, look at me!", I yelled and she did,"I'm sorry alright I didn't mean to do it ,ight? It was a mistake. I want you to be mine and I messed up forgive me?"

"No no I'll think about it", she said and walking around me. I watched her walk away. I shook my head and went back inside the club.