C.6 prt.1

It was 8:46 and they planned on going to the club at 10:00. The events that happened with Erica earlier replayed over and over in my mind. I helped her cheat on her girlfriend but I don't feel guilty.

"You good sis", Julian said coming in my room.

I smiled and nodded. He looked at me suspiciously.

"I heard you earlier, you know you wrong right?", he said and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Who else heard?", I said.

"Everybody especially when you screamed, I walked out my room and they had their ears against the door", he said.

"That's so embarrassing, oh my god", I said covering my face with my hands.

I shook my head and I saw the door open and one of his boys walked.

"We finna hit IHOP before going to the club y'all down", he said.

Julian looked to mean and I nodded. "Yeah let's go."

"Keyani and Erica down there too", he said and I shook my head again. I stood up and I felt his eyes on my ass.

I walked down the stairs slowly and Erica looked at me first but I paid her no type of attention. My heels clicked against the wood floor as I walked to the kitchen. I sat on the stool by the middle counter top.

I brought my phone out of my clutch and sat there playing candy crush until keyboard walked in the kitchen. She had on the smallest black dress I have ever seen.

"You look really cute!", she said looking me from head to toe. I smiled at her then went back to my game. Then SHE entered the kitchen and I stood up to leave.

"Doesn't she look really pretty baby", keynote said. Erica nodded looking at me but I just walked out.

"So are we leaving or no because I could be sleeping right now?", I said and all the attention was on me.

They nodded and we made their way out the door.

"Who am I riding with Julian?", I asked him.

"You can ride with Erica and Keyani", he said. I mugged him and he smirked.

"Yeah come on it gives us time to get to know each other better", keyline said.

I rolled my eyes and went to Erica's car getting in the backseat. They got in the car and we left.

"So where did you go earlier Keyani?", Erica said.

"Um... I went to Mike's but we didn't do anything Erica I swear. We kissed once or two but that was all", she said sounding guilty.

Erica pulled over into Lowe's empty parking lot.

"Get out", erica said.

"Baby I'm sorry, I promise-", she was cut off.

"Get the fuck OUT!!", she yelled making me and keyani jump," have mike come get you."

She quickly got out the car and closed the door. When the door shut she sped off.

"I'm sorry about what happened with keychain.", I said and she chuckled.

It was a comfortable silence for a while and we got to IHOP and didn't see the boys cars.

"You can get in the front seat", she said.

"Good we need to talk anyway", I said.

I climbed over the middle compartment. I sat in the seat with a sigh.

"What happened earlier with us can't happen again. When tyler get back I plan on being in a relationship with him", I said looked at her.

"So you really finna be with him?", she asked.

I turned towards her.

"Yes he treats me nice, he wants a relationship, he doesn't lead me on", I said looking in her eyes.

She looked at me for a while,"you don't think I don't want a relationship with you, Cynthia. I've wanted you since I first saw you", she said putting her hand on the side of my face.

I leaned in and kissed her lips. Our lips moved in sync while our tongues fought for dominance.Erica won. We broke apart and she pecked my lips a few more times.

"So you wanna do this?", she asked me.

"I think I want to wait a couple of weeks because you just ended whatever you had with keychain", I said noticing the boys had pulled up.

I looked from her lips to her eyes. She kissed me again but I broke it. I got out the car grabbing my purse from the seat. I closed the door and walked around to the front of the car. I blew her kiss and continued walking, chuckling.

What am I gonna tell Tyler?