C.14

3 months later-Erica

I was in New York for a shoot and to check on the store here. I've been here for about 2 weeks and I miss Cyn like crazy. We had so much sex before I left, plus she drove me to the airport.

These 4 months with her have been amazing. I feel like if something were to happen between us we would still be really good friends. She has been in contact with her mom a few times but she doesn't want to have a full blown relationship with her after what she'd been through with her.

"Erica there's someone here to see you", my employee Ferrari said.

"Who is it?", I asked.

"They want to remain anonymous", she explained.

"Umm send them in please", I said returning my attention to my laptop.

"So you can't come out and see me erica", I heard a voice say.

"Oh my gosh!", I got out of my seat and hugged her.

I let go of her and looked her over.

"Cyn you have red hair"

"You don't like it?" She asked grabbing at it

"I love it I just have to get used to pulling it if you know what I mean", I said moving my eyebrows.

"Your nasty but baby I missed you so much",she pouted, "you've been gone for two long."

"I know but I had a week left before I came home", I told her directing her to my chair.

"And that why I came to spend this last week with you", she said.

I sat down in the chair and she straddled me.

"So how you been", I asked her.

"Okay one horny as fuck, two irritated because Julian got some bitch pregnant, and your little girlfriend keyani has been showing up at your apartment", she said all in one breath.

"Well we can handle number one when we leave here and is the girl pretty?", I asked.

"She's really pretty but she annoying as hell, so you know I like to spend time with my brother and she complains and says that I don't need to be taking all of his time away from her and the baby", she said.

"How far along is she", I asked rubbing her butt.

"Four days", she says then moans, "Erica stop doing that."

"What are you talking about I'm not doing anything", I said repeating what I was doing.

"I just told you, I've, been horny erica", she whines.

"Well nobody told you to come in her with this skirt on", I said pushing it up, " and you have on no underwear."

I pushed two fingers into her wetness causing a moan.

"Erica we're in your office", she said slowly bouncing on my fingers.

"I don't care where we are", I said pumping faster.

"Ohhhh", she moaned throwing her head back.

"Baby you have to be quiet there's people in the store", I said curling my fingers inside her.

"Mmmm I can't, I can't baby", she said beginning to bounce faster.

"Yes you can", I said as her legs began shaking.

"I'm gonna come, I'm gon-ah hah!"she screamed.

She squirted all over my pants and her skirt.

"Oh shit cyn", I said. I hit my buzzer for Ferrari.

"Ye- oh I'm so sorry", she said shielding her eyes.

"It's fine can your throw 2 pairs of jeans in here, please. Size 10 and 13 thank you", I said to her.

"Mhm", she said closing the door quickly.

Me and cyn busted out laughing.

"I love you, Erica"

"I love you too baby", I said the kissed her lips