C.13

"Keyani?", I said looking at her.

I was confused as to why she was here. Erica soon came to the door.

"Cyn what are you doing here?", erica said.

"I came to talk and get my phone but I see you had plans", I said feeling hurt.

"No I don't have plans keyani just showed up here", she said looking pissed, "and now she's leaving."

Keyani rushed passed me and I looked to erica.

"Can I come in?", I asked and she walked away from the door.

I closed and locked the door. I walked more into the apartment to see her cleaning the kitchen.

"Your phone is in my room if you want it", she said still cleaning.

"I actually wanna talk to you first", I said sitting on the counter.

"Talk"

"We both know last night didn't end well. You told me you loved me for the first time and I froze", I said seeing I got her attention.

"I know what happened Cyn", she said.

I hopped down from the counter and went to her. I grabbed her by her waist and kissed her lips.

"You didn't let me get the chance you tell I love you too. I never had a relationship like this, Erica. You make me feel like I'm on cloud 9", I said pecking her lips, "I didn't know I could love someone so much to the point I would kill someone over you erica."

She smiled and kissed me.

"I love you too baby", she said.

"Now that we know we love each other, why was keynote here?", I asked.

"She gave me my apartment key back and asked for forgiveness", she said rolling her eyes.

"Do you still have feelings for her?", I asked.

"To be completely honest with you, yes I do still have feelings for her but I'll never do anything beyond just having feeling for her because I love you and wouldn't hurt you", she said and I felt a little hurt by her still have feelings.

"Okay I believe you and I love you too my little snuggle bunny", I said kissing her nose, "so you wanna continue last night."

"Hell yeah", she said squeezing my ass.

I got close to her ear and whispered,"I don't have on any panties."

I looked in her eyes and nothing but pure lost lingered in them.

"You better run", she said lowly.

I screamed and took off running for the stairs. I love Erica.