C.17

CYN

I was getting bored by the second in New York while Erica did business. Shopping was starting to get old so all I have been doing is watching TV in the hotel room.

" Baby, Cyn", I heard Erica calling. I got up off the couch and headed to the front of the hotel. I saw her standing there with what looked like bags of food.

" Why do you have so much food, I thought we were leaving tonight", I said helping her with the groceries.

She looked at me with a look I couldn't interpret. I sat the groceries on the counter then hopped on it. " Baby that's the thing, I have to stay for a couple more days because this big company wants to have a meeting about investing in my shop", she says coming in between my legs. I rolled my eyes then looked down at her.

" Why can't you fly back here the night before the meeting and then fly back after its over, baby I'm ready to go home", I put my hands on her face, " What am I supposed to do go home by myself."

She sighed kissing my lips after. I kissed back deepening the kiss, she began to squeeze my ass, "mm baby no we have to talk about this", I said breaking the kiss. I searched her eyes for a few minutes passed by.

I pushed her back and hopped off the counter going up the steps going to the room. I began to put my clothes in my pink suitcase. I heard footsteps and looked up to see Erica standing in the doorway.

" Cyn you can always stay here with me, New York isn't that bad", She said coming towards me. I continued to pack and ignore her, " baby talk to me. "

" I'm bored here there is nothing interesting to me here, maybe New York is not the city to me like it is for you, I'm ready to go home", I told her taking a break from packing.

I sat on the bed crossing my legs. " Well then your gonna have to go home without me", she said lowly. I looked at her like she was crazy.

" Are you fucking kidding me", I said standing up, " I come here to be with you and you can't even fucking fly back with me, what kind of shit is that Erica."

She bit her lip looking over me. I looked down seeing my boy shorts and sports bra. " Why the fuck you biting your lip."

" you're sexy when you're mad", she said coming towards me. I shook my head irritated. " I'm mad and your tryna be all sexual", I said rolling my eyes.

She put her hands on my waist with a sexy smirk on her face. I couldn't help but smile, " Well stay mad with your mad ass." I laughed and wrapped my arms around her neck.

" You really can't fly back me", I said with a pout. She shook her head no and I stuck my lip out feeling sad.

" But you wanna know the best part of goodbyes", She said and I nodded, " goodbye sex."

She made us walk backward until we fell on the bed. I kicked my suitcase off the bed and looked back at Erica on top of me. I flipped us over and straddled her. I bent down and kissed her lips hard. She gripped my ass and smacked it, I moaned into her mouth. I slid my hands down her boobs and made my way into her underwear rubbing her clit. She moaned and rose up a little grinding into my hand.

" Ugh, baby..."

1 hour and 30 minutes later_______________________________________

ERICA

We had just gotten out of the shower and were getting dressed.

" Cyn I really want you to you stay just a couple more day and then we can fly back together, maybe have good airplane sex", I told her.

" Baby I can't NY is just not the city for me, I have no friends or anything to do here, your always working and come home late to rant about things", she said and I nodded. It was quiet as we both got dressed me in a body suit,her in an Adidas sweat suit.

I got a cab as she brought her suitcases outside. " You sure you don't want me to ride with you."

" No I'm fine It'll just make me sadder", she said with a pouty face. I pecked her lips.

" Alright I'll see you when I get back home", I hugged her. I kissed her lips and she deepened it sticking her tongue in my mouth causing me to moan. The man in the cab honked his horn causing us to pull apart.

" I'll see you when you get back alright",Cyn said pecking my lips before getting in the cab.

I watched the cab drive away and went back to the hotel.

" I love you Cyn..."

" I love you, Erica..."

_________________________________

LOL, this is like a scene from a movie. But Vote and Comment tell me what you think.

- AMYIVH

Should Cyn go back or should Erica show up early??

{ Excuse the mistakes}