C.8 prt.2

So what are we going to be doing at your house", I said as we left Olive Garden.

"Maybe we can take a bath together then see what happens", she said as we both got in the car.

20 minutes later we pulled up to her apartment building. We got all our bags out the car and headed up the stairs. When we got inside I gasped it was so beautiful.

"Your condo is amazing. Like can I live here?", I said.

"If you get far, yes you can", she said setting her keys on the counter,"I'm gonna get the bath ready and you can take a look around."

I nodded and started to walk around. I glided my hand against the back of the white couch. Her living room was white and black with little hints of pink and a dark mint. I continued to walk around. I heard steps and turned around to see Erica in nothing but her undergarments.

"Damn", I whispered.

"Baths ready", she said heading up the stairs. I followed behind her.

I sat on the bed removing my shoes and jacket. Erica was already in the bathroom waiting for me. I stripped completely then I walked in the bathroom. Erica's eyes roamed my body her eyes filling with lust.

"Damn Cynthia your beautiful baby", she said and I smiled entering the warm bath water.

I moaned at how good the water felt on my skin. Erica moved closer to me kissing my lips.

"So how are you feeling about this right now", she asked.

"I feel amazing. I've never had something like this with someone especially a female ya know", I said and she nodded.

"I've been in relationships with females before but to be 100% honest with myself I've never felt the  way I feel with you, with keyani or anybody. I can see myself falling for you", she said playing with my fingers.

"I can see myself falling for you too Erica", I said and she smiled.

I leaned forward kissing her lips.

When Cyn kissed me I knew it was about that time and she did too.

"Bedroom?", she asked smiling and I nodded. She got out the tub covered in bubbles making me even hornier than I was before.

I got out and followed her. She sat on the bed and I came closer to her making her lay on her back. I got on top of her kissing her lips and she squeezed my ass. I began to go lower until I reached her kitty.

Her breath stopped as I sucked on her clit.

"Mmm", she moaned. I gripped her thighs sticking my tongue inside her. "Erica", she moaned as her hands became tangled in my hair.

Her hips bucked as my tongue moved inside her. I sucked on her clit pushing two fingers in her watching her juices coat my fingers.

"Oh god faster...please", she moaned grabbing at her big breast.

I sped up making her began to squirt and she went crazy, "Don't stop!!".

I pulled my fingers out before she could cum. "Not yet baby", I said sucking my finger and going back up to kiss her lips.

I straddled her waist rubbing my pussy against her moving at a slow pace eventually moving in sync.We both moaned out in pleasure and she placed my breast in her mouth slightly tugging on my nipple with her teeth. I looked down watching our clit rub together making me grind faster.

"Harder", she said cried out grabbing my hips, making our pussies create a squishing sound.She began to grind back on me and we soon reached our breaking point making a big mess in the sheets.

I stared into her eyes as I looked down on her. We were both breathing hard as our breast were rubbing together. She cupped the back of my neck tongue kissing me.

Damn. Keyani who?

-------------------

I want to thank all my beautiful fan for staying dedicated to this story and voting for it. I really love you all so very much.