C.10

I'm so sorry guys for not updating in along time. Our Wifi wasn't working so we had to wait until Comcast fixed it so I should be updating frequently now and @EverythingCyn I just added your book to my library and I'm going to be soon reading it......

---------------------------------------

It's been a few days since me and Erica have actually seen each other. She's been busy doing her job and I have been looking for one. I was currently at Forever 21 talking to the manager here and I think it was going well.

"Well Mrs.Santana we'll call you", she said standing up. I shook her hand and left the store. As I was walking out my phone started vibrating.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby how did the interview go?", she asked me.

"It went well I hope she smiled at me a lot", I said feeling hopeful.

"Good but my shoot ended early so I was thinking we can do dinner at my place and plus I have a surprise for you", she said and I tell she was smiling.

"Okay what time do you want me to be there", I asked.

"Around 7:45 and make sure your on time", She said sternly.

"Kk I'll see you later", I said smiling.

I learned that Erica is the dominate one out of the both us and she's strict about stuff.

Later that night.....

It had to be about 6:50 right now and I'm getting dressed. I put on an all black and did my makeup. I told Julian that I was leaving and went out the door getting in his car. Once I made it there I was nervous for some reason. I got out the car and pressed the button. Hearing the door click I opened it and heading to her door. I knocked twice and the door showing Erica in a lace red dress.

"What's the special occasions", I asked her walking inside the apartment

"I told you I had a surprise for you", she said.

I saw pink petals on the floor and a candle light dinner.

"Oh my gosh baby this is so beautiful", I said getting teary-eyed.

I turned around and kiss her lips slowly which gradually turned into slow sexy makeout but who was complaining.

"Let's skip dinner and go for dessert", she whispered.

That cliché line but fuck it like I'm finna fuck her. I nodded and we walked upstairs.

"Time for your surprise", she said.

She reached into a bag and pulled out a..........