C.8 prt.1

I walked through the mall with Erica holding her hand. We're not official but I'm sure we will be pretty soon.

"Where do you want to go next", I asked her.

"Let's go in Victoria Secret and then Forever 21", she said and we headed towards VS.

When we walked in I went to the perfume while Erica went to the panty section. I grabbed a few bottles then headed to where she was.

"You should probably get some of these because I don't plan on taking you home after we leave here", she said looking at me.

"What clothes am I going to wear?",I asked her.

"Who said you would be wearing clothes", she said seriously then walking away.

She has been throwing hints about sex all day and to be honest I can't wait. We bought our stuff and left the store now heading to Forever 21. After buying a few items out of there we decided to head to Olive Garden to get some food than to her house.

"How many?", the hostess asked.

"Just us two", I answered and she began to escort us. We sat in a both in the back.

"Welcome to Olive Garden my name is Chris, I'll be your server for today", he said,"what can I get for you lovely ladies.

"Um can I have a water and shrimp Alfredo with a ceaser salad as a side", I asked.

"I'll have the same exact thing she's having but I want sprite,please and thank you", Erica said.

"I'll be right back with your drinks and your food should be done shortly."

He walked off and I sat my menu down. I looked up to see Erica looking at me.

"What?", I asked smiling.

"Your so beautiful, gimme a kiss", she said and leaned over and kissed her lips a few times.

"So I want to take this time to kinda get to know you better because we don't really know each other", she said.

"I agree a 1000%", I said," well I'm 20 years old, I was born October 2, 1992, I will be 21 soon. I grew with my mom and brother until Julian moved out and eventually I got kicked out."

"Your mom kicked you out?", she asked.

Before I could respond our waiter sat our food and drinks down.

"Is there anything else I can get you", he said and we said no,"okay well enjoy your meal."

We began eating and continue to talk about our life.