*_*

Megumi PoV.

I'm currently stuck in a very awkward situation. I was sitting at a table and everyone was drunk except for me.

It was gohoes idea to go to a bar even tho most of us were underage. And well I didn't want to go beachside I have some bad memories with alcohol but, itadori-Kun and nobara dragged me here.

"Hey, fushi~ why don't you *hic* drink to?" Nobara sang, with a wine bottle in her hand. I didn't respond "he's just too big of an pussy, my queen" maki said while swinging her arm around nobaras waist.

"I've told my reason at least a million times today. I don't like alcohol and I don't want to get drunk" I muttered knowing no one was listening to me.

Gojo who was supposed to keep an eye on his student left to see geto or annoy nanamin.

Itadori wasn't better "Me-gu-mi~ do you want some *hic* beer. I have enough" he smiled and passed me the beer.

"No, thank you," I said annoyed. Give him the beer back. He lifted his shoulder and start aggressively drinking the beer.

I've had enough, I hate the smell of alcohol, I hate to look at it and I hate drunk people.

I stood up and stomped away. I went to a hallway looked for a bathroom to calm myself.

I am personally not a calm person, I get annoyed way too quickly and I am not afraid to punch someone but my sister doesn't want me to be such an aggressive person. She told me I should try and keep my temper.

I found it and started washing my hands. The. I took some breaths in then out. "It's okay everything is okay, it's just some kind of alcohol"

I heard the door open and I looked at itadori who was supporting his body weight on the doorframe "me-gu *hic* -mi why are you *hic* hiding from *hic* me?" He said in a sad matter.

Then he leaned forward and puked all over the floor. "Itadori are you okay?" I asked helping him to the toilets so he could puke there.

I rubbed his back while he whined and threw up. "I told you, you shouldn't drink that much," I said whit the slightest hint of a smile.

"But Fushi~ I like to drink," he said with a wide smile.

Itadori doesn't care in which situations we are, he always makes me smile. Even if I denied it out loud, I love his company and I love his smile and I love his laugh and I love the way that he smells and I love the way that he is really stupid sometimes and I love the way he talks and -

"Fuck-" he said as he threw up for the last time "I'm going bring you home," I said while holding his hand.

~time skip brought you by kaeyas mommy milkers~

itadori was already in bed. He got a little bit sober so he could wash his hair then I helped him dress, brush his teeth and I brought him to his bed.

"Fushiiiiii I want you to sleep In my bed today!" He said suddenly "why?" I asked curiously "Sukuna scares me, I only dream about my execution and those are nightmares..." I was shocked "wait I'm going to get myself ready" I quickly walked to my dorm and took a quick shower, changed my clothes, and brushed my teeth.

I walked back to itadoris dorm and opened his door. He was sitting upright and waiting for me.

As he saw me he quickly shifted to make some room for me. I sat down and then started slipping down just for him to do the same.

I turned around to make it less awkward. After a while, I felt two hands on my waist and I looked back to see an asleep Yuuji.

I turned back around and slowly started to fall asleep with hands-on my waist by the drunk man.