>:(

This is part two.
_____________________________

3 Person PoV:

As soon the yell left Megumi's mouth gojo got geto off him and ran upstairs.

"What happened meg- FUCK A GHOST" gojo yelled and hid behind Megumi. Then geto walked upstairs and peeked into the room "the fuck are you guys talking about there is nothing " geto signed as pulled gojo back into his room.

"You're going to leave me here?" as geto closed the door Megumi took it as a yes.

Megumi stepped into the room and slammed the door shut. "Listen up you little bitch, I have no idea why you're here but you should leave." itadori looked hurt "but I didn't want to be lonely anymore... I'm sorry I'll leave"

Megumi realized how shitty he suddenly felt just because of their hurt expression or hurt voice "why do I feel so guilty all of the sudden?" Had thought while sighing and looking him into his eyes "you can stay" said Megumi blushing for no reason at all.

"Thank you!" itadori said while suddenly being in front of Megumi. Megumi didn't have any problem but as itadori came closer and closer until Megumi tried to push him away but it was no use because his hands just went through him.

But itadori had no problem touching Megumi 
"Soo wanna watch a movie?" Megumi asked. " sure..." said itadori Megumi opened his laptop and went on an illegal website, they end up watching 'The Hunger Games', and itadori fell hard for the actress Jennifer Lawrence

And Megumi felt a little bit of jealousy even tho he didn't have a good reason to.

Megumi and itadori had the deepest talks "so what's your sexuality?" itadori asked "I'm pansexual" Megumi said without hesitation "what's that?" itadori asked "means I'm attracted to men, women, non-binary, and so on" itadori nodded "what does it mean if I'm attracted to men and woman" itadori asked "bi" Megumi mumbled.

And for the first time, itadori felt loved even tho he is dead.

________________________________

Hello guys!
I wanted to say this will be the last chapter. Thank you so much for reading this book.
Goodbye!