Farewell love

Some manga spoilers (just one (the one whit nobara))
_____________________________

Megumi PoV:

It was time to say goodbye.

The day has come and I'm mentally and physically not prepared for it.

Itadori ate all 20 fingers and now he will be killed because of the king of curses sukuna.

And just to put more drama in it it must be me. I don't want to do it he is the only friend I still have. Nobara is dead, gojo is still broken because of geto, maki doesn't talk to anyone anymore because I gave her the place for the head of the zenin clan. Inumaki and yuuta just left after they got together.

I was standing in front the hall where itadori should die. Gojo told me to wait outside till itadori was ready so I could kill him. I was nervous until gojo walked outside, he wasn't even trying to hide his eyes. They were empty and didn't have the usual sparkle in them. He told me to go inside.

And I did. I walked slowly towards the door to open it and just grasping.

There were an person in a white kimono. He was tied some thick strings around his arms, legs, waist and neck.

And it was a itadori

He looked up and his face lit u when he saw me "Fushiguro! You're here come here I want to give you something" his smile got bigger and bigger whit every word he said

I ran as fast as I can to him just to hug him. When I was near him I could feel his hart beat for the last time. I was happy because I could spend his last moments whit myself but I couldn't help to cry.

"Hey hey hey, don't cry, please laugh at my last moments, please~" he had a mocking smile on his face, I smiled "you I-Idiot"

He smiled back "by the way I have an gift for you, it's somewhere here" he looked around and I did too "Here! It's on the table" I looked around but I didn't see it "it's next to the weapon you will use to kill me" he tried to point at the table whit his head.

My mood dropped fast, it was faster than sonic running to the bathroom after eating an hole jalapeño.

"I-I'm sorry" I stuttered I picked up the weapon "wait! There is something I want to do before I die" he said exited "come closer" and I did "come closer" we were so close right now, our nose were touching and i could feel his cold breath on my now reden cheeks.

And then he leaned forward and our lips touched. My eyes wissen but I kissed back.

After a wile we brocke the kiss. My breath was uneven and our cheeks were red.

"Ahhh that was my last wish" he looked proud of himself. "I like you fushiguro, I even love you" he smiled "I love you too itadori" his face became flustered "really?! Oh god this is the best moment in my life!" He yelled out smiling brighter than ever, and it brocke my heart.

I started crying again. "Wait wait wait you should've been laughing too! Why ya crying you are being freed from me" itadori trying to cheer me up and I chuckled a few times. "Itadori *sniff* I have an idea but pls don't hate me in you're *sniff* next life or Heven or even hell." He moored and gave me permission.

I softly kissed his lips and he melted into it. And I stabbed him in the hart whit the weapon I should use.

Itadori didn't even flinch. He just continued kissing me. We pushed each other away and then he just realized that I stabbed him "heh, good idea Fushiguro" he smiled while blood stared leaking out of his mouth.

"Live a long life for me and you"
________________________________
I'm  back.

So I tried to make it sad but I don't think it's sad so yea

Hope you guys enjoyed it

T^T