Chapter 51 ⚠️Smut⚠️

Posting early since I'm busy tomorrow

The way I had to rewrite this 8 times because I was embarrassed

"So why did practice get canceled?" Anton asked slamming the locker door shut, making me jump. "Sorry dear boyfriend" he whispers as the other boys start to head out of the locker room with their stuff.

"Said his fiancé was being dramatic and he had to go take care of something" Dylan sighed. "Why does that matter he's never here anyways" Logan scoffed before leaving just the four of us. "Because dear Logan usually he's on school property at least" Dylan snapped at the door not being very fond of Logan.

After a few minutes Cameron went to the door locking it. I looked up scared because last time I heard that sound I got beat the fuck out of by the team.

"Cameron?" Dylan asked moving over to me. "Crazy idea" he turns around a smirk on his face. "Which is?" Dylan asked kissing my cheek. "We've got nothing to do all day and since I've got this idea in my head I can't get it out" he explains, while Anton pushes off of the lockers.

"Cameron" Dylan sighs not understanding. Then again I didn't either. "Are we thinking the same thing?" He asked noticing how intrigued Anton was now. "I think so" the dirty-blonde answered.

"Great if he understands it's something horny" Dylan groans and I laugh standing as well. "If you guys want to do something let's go home" Dylan grumbles standing up to finish changing now that everybody was gone.

"Sorry love, we want to do things now" Cameron chuckles stopping him from putting a shirt on. Dylan gasps while Cameron roughly thrusts against him holding his hips.

I put a hand over my mouth before being pulled back by Anton. "Guys we're at school- what if someone comes back" I whine as Anton grinds against me. I bite my lip dropping my head back at the feeling.

"They'll get a free show if they can somehow unlock the door" Cameron chuckles. Anton starts kissing my neck and I wrap my arms around him giving in easily. He bites a spot and I realize quickly he's leaving a hickey.

When he's done he pulls away with a pop and the both of us go over to Dylan and Cameron. Anton moved in front of Dylan kissing him passionately as Cameron sucked on the back of his neck continuing to pull Dylan back into him. I reached for Cameron and he smiled moving to kiss me before his hands stripped his own shirt.

That led to us all stripping while trying to kiss someone. We were chaotic. I didn't even know who I was kissing for a second until their lips gave it away, or how they kissed.

He grabbed my ass and that just helped confirmed that it was Anton immediately. Opening my eyes he started to tug on my last piece of clothing. My boxers. I looked over watching Cameron and Dylan do the same.

Anton pulled off his joggers and dragged me by my hips back over to the two giving Cameron a kiss as Dylan and I tried to kiss each other.

"Hands on the lockers" Cameron ordered and we both groaned doing as we were told. My left hand touched Dylan's right and we smiled at each other knowing that this was going to end with us cussing the hell out of them as we cuddled.

"Your guy's after care better be grand-" he cuts himself off as his boxers are ripped off. Our pinkies gripped each other's and my boxers are pulled off next. I'm able to kick them off my feet as Anton groped both of our asses.

I bit my lip and hung my head as his finger forced itself into my ass. Dylan gasped, so I looked over to see Anton doing the same with his other hand. Cameron walked over to me as Anton thrusted his fingers in and out of us.