When Is It Going To End

Your P.O.V

I woke up to Sebastian slamming the door open. "The young master has went missing and you will be helping me find him." he said.

I just rolled over pulling a pillow over my head trying to block him out. Ciel has been taken?

I yelped when the blankets where yanked off of me and I was pulled out of bed.

"This is no time for play little sister you will help me and that is an order." Sebastian said sternly.

I cringed and nodded heading to my dresser sighing to myself hating how my brother could scare me so easily. Changing my clothes and tucking away a few knives so that I was ready for a fight.

Walking out of my room me and Sebastian jumped out one of the windows running full speed. I followed Sebastian since he's the only one who knows where Ciel is.

When we got there I noticed that there where human like dolls all over the place than I gasped covering my mouth whispering, "Doll Maker."

Sebastian turned to me frowning "That's not his real name but how do you know him?" He said.

I squirmed not knowing how to explain them sighed letting out a breath. "Because big brother..." I said quietly, "I'm the reason he is the way he is he was my contractor a long time ago."

Why are people coming back from my past what is going on? I put my face in my hands and Sebastian hugged me close. "Let us worry about this later little sister right now it's important that we find the Young Master and get you both home safe." he said.

I just nodded wiping some tears that threatened to slip out. Walking forward I looked the doll maker I knew so well.

"And then I thought to myself why is my beautiful contract come back to me." I heard a voice say from above and I looked up alarmed.

"Doll Maker where is Ciel!?" I called up to him.

Doll maker just smiled, "So I thought to myself. Why does she wish for my new doll to be to be with her. Why not become my doll again?" He laughed.

I shivered from the thought because I'm a demon his technique wasn't the same for me when our contract was done I was returned to normal. Being his doll though was one of the worst moments of my immortal life.

Walking out from where I'm hidden I hesitate biting my lip. "Doll maker please let me have back Ciel." I pleaded.

He tilted his head looking at me. "So I thought to myself it is obvious my contract loves this boy but she refuses to admit it." he said

I blushed an extreme red looking away refusing to let him have the satisfaction of winning this conversation. I heard him chuckle then play his London bridge tune and my body took over. I started to spin at his command and he laughed louder.

"She is still my doll! So I thought to myself why not use this to my advantage." he said.

I looked around for Sebastian but he was no where to be found whimpering in frustration and fear I waited to see what he would do.

The main door opened sending a blast of air into the room. "Splendid! Splendid it is time for the show to start I thought to myself!" Doll maker said making my body turn around.

"Ciel!" I yelled seeing him at the door ragged and breathing hard Sebastian holding him up from falling.

"(Y/N)!" He said trying to get to me but Sebastian didn't let him go.

"And I thought to myself. Why does her brother keep her lover away does he know it's cause I can make her kill him or that I can make her kill them both." he smiled and started to play again.

My body moved on its own much like his other dolls but mine moved gracefully almost like I was dancing. Except my dancing was to kill my body pulled out my hidden weapons and I knocked Sebastian aside throwing knives pinning him and I put a knife to Ciel's throat.

"(Y-Y/N) don't do it this isn't you fight his control. Please you have to." he looked up at me with sadness in his eyes.

Tears slipped down my cheeks as I stated into his eyes wanting so badly to kiss him. "I'm sorry Ciel." I whisper my knife pressing harder into his neck.