Meeting Ciel Phantomhive

You're P.O.V
I walked next to Sebastian holding his hand. "So why have you been gone so long big brother."

He scratched the back of his head thinking of the words to say and finally sighs. "It's a very long story sister I will explain to you one of these nights but for now let's get your master or "big sister" to bed shall we?"

"Of course." I looked up at her and could tell she was tired. "Sapphire, Sebby can carry you if your tired."

She blushed and shook her head saying. "I am fine don't worry about it I can make it."

After about another thirty minutes of walking we saw a huge estate the house was gorgeous on the outside. As soon as we walked in a boy walked down the stairs he had navy blue hair and eyes well one eye his other eye had an eyepatch I assume that's where his mark with Sebastian is he's also very slim and looks to be around the age of 14 he's also very very cute. I blush slightly at that but I hide my blush with my hair.

"Sebastian who are these woman." The boy asked.

I saw Sebastian bow. "This is my sister (Y/N) and Sapphire who she is contracted with my lord. Is it alright if they stay here they have no where else to go and Id like my sister near me." He stood up after he finished talking.

The boy looked at me and walked over. "They can stay set them up in the guest rooms Sebastian."

My brother bowed again with his hand over his heart. "Yes. My. Lord." and with that he walked away my master following him. I looked at the strange boy.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Ah sorry my name is Ciel Phantomhive." he said. And I remembered he was the boy who started a contract with my brother 200 years ago I remembered him now.

"Well you already heard my name but here's a question why hasn't my brother ever came home you started a contract with him 200 years ago why hasn't he been home?" I stared at him already expecting the answer.

"Well as you can probably tell I'm a demon and because my contract was still with Sebastian when I became one he is and will be my eternal butler." he stated in his monotone voice.

I frowned and crossed my arms staring at him. "I haven't seen him for such a long time you couldn't let him at least come and visit me?" I said.

"To be fair I didn't even know he had a sister he refuses to talk about himself now if you follow me I'll show you to your room." He said and turned around walking up the stairs and I hesitated before following him.

We walked up almost two flights of stairs before finally getting to my new room. "Your room is next to mine so if you need anything don't be afraid to ask I'm usually in the study though till 10pm I wish to see you in my study after dinner tonight." Ciel said as I opened my door.

It was a light blue room with black curtains over the windows. I looked at the bed it looked like it had silk sheets and it looked so soft. There was a bathroom connected to the room I was happy bout that means I won't have to have people seeing me come from the bathroom after a shower.

I looked at Ciel and nodded. "Alright then I guess I'll see you at dinner then." I said. He nodded and walked off I assume to his study.

I waked into the room shutting the door I didn't bother to check on my master or sister whatever I knew she was safe so with that I finally let myself sleep for an hour.