Late

Your P.O.V

I woke up in the morning and headed to Sapphires room to see how she was doing. Knocking on the door I opened it and squealed turning and slamming it shut before running in the other direction. Reaching Ciel's study I quickly entered closing the door and went hugging him from behind tucking head against his neck blushing.

He stroked my hair saying, "What's up with you babe you ran in her like a cat out of hell."

"I went to go check on Sapphire... Least to say I think she's feeling better." I shuddered after saying that.

Ciel started laughing and turned in his chair and set me into his lap. "Babe they ain't doing anything different from what we have been doing the past month." he said kissing my head.

I blushed and crossed my arms like a stubborn child sticking my tongue at him. "But they didn't walk in on us!" I said matter of fact.

He just rolls his eyes turned back around keeping me close to him. Laying my head in his chest I watched him keep working. Ten minutes later I smirked coming up with an idea and started kissing his neck sucking gently. I heard him groan quietly and felt a certain "little" friend wake up. Giggling I quickly got out of his lap and was running down the hall.

"(Y/N)!!!!!" He yelled and I heard following footsteps.

Squealing I kept running jumping out a window to the garden ducking under tree branches when I got to the forest. Gasping I felt his arms wrap around me from behind and I fake pouted when he turned me around to face him. "No fairrrrrrrrr you got meeee." I whined.

He chuckled and kissed my lips gently before saying, "I'll always get you babe no doubt about it."

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him tightly. "I looooveeeeeeeee youuuuuu." I said.

"I love you too." he said and picked me up running back to the manor.

As we got back we went into the library and laid on the couch cuddling and reading together. Before I knew it, it was midnight the moon way high up in the sky lightning up the world in an eerie glow.

Looking at Ciel I noticed that he was asleep. Smiling softly I got up to go to the kitchen. Usually I sleep with Ciel for the few hours demons sleep but I wasn't tired at all. Getting a glass of water I walked to the window looking out.

Big brother came down a little later and stood next to me. "Why are you alone sis." he said.

"Ciel is asleep right now but I'm not tired." I said.

"So is Sapphire she will probably try to sleep like a normal human for a while that's what the young master did." he said.

"Brother," I said looking up at him, "do you ever wonder about mom and dad."

He frowned shaking his head saying, "No I do not miss them they are dead to me the only people I cared to think about was you but now I have the young master and Sapphire too."

"I still think about them... I remember more than I probably should about you protecting me then taking me away from them to a different part of hell so you could keep me safe. But I still sometimes also think of the good times we had with mom and dad." I said softly looking down.

I felt Sebby wrap his arms around me and hug me tightly stroking my hair. "Little sister no matter the good times we had with them they hurt you to much and I will never regret taking you away from them. Your my little sister and it's my job to protect you forever even if I'm late sometimes I will never let you die." he said kissing my head.

Smiling I hugged Sebby tightly before kissing his cheek wishing him goodnight and going back to the library where Ciel was still asleep. Laying next to him I went to sleep.

When I woke up a couple hours later I ran to the bathroom and threw up immediately. Clutching my stomach I stayed that way for a while before washing my mouth out.
Staring at myself in the mirror I started counting in my head. After I finished I counted again a couple more times before I face palmed. Then feeling sick again I went back to throwing up.

"Babe what's wrong." Ciel said coming to stand behind me holding my hair from my face worry in his voice.

Standing up I washed my mouth again before looking at him. "I didn't realize this before but Ciel I'm late as in LATE." I said staring at him.

He stared at me for a little bit till his eyes widened an his mouth hung in that silent "Oh" before he hugged me tightly and smiled. "I don't know bout you babe but I'm happy about it." he said in my ear.

"Really? I'm glad cause I'm happy about it to." I said hugging him tightly.

We both heard a squeal of delight and looked at the doorway to see Sapphire holding her hands jumping up and down excited and Sebastian having this look of shock.

Walking to Sebby and Sapphire I hugged them tightly smiling as they hugged me back. "Well guess it's time to start preparing for a baby." Sebby said.

Nodding in agreement we all went and sat down and started discussing baby names for boys and girls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Girl baby names
Amber
Marilyn
Katy

Boy baby names
Michael
Andy
Matthew

You guys vote and depending on which one of them wins will be the baby's name and remember it's only one baby so choose wisely on if you want a boy or girl then pick name ^_^