Choices

Your P.O.V

Ciel and I ran as fast as we could towards the house when we burst in I gasped at the scene infront of me. There where more then a hundred men all with guns pointed at Sapphire... The girl Ciel said was the one I made a contract with and I saw Sebastian holding her against him protectively.

I took one step forward and all the guns where trained on me I gave Sebastian a look telling him to get her out of here he nodded and jumped out a window.

"Don't let that bitch get away!" I heard a man yell must have been the leader. Looking around I saw the man he had short red hair and had a black uniform on he was holding a pistol. Ciel looked at me and I shrugged slightly as most of the men ran for the door but before they could reach it Ciel had blocked there path.

"Get out of the way little boy!" One of the men yelled raising his gun.

Ciel just shook his hide with a wry smile and looked at me winking pulling out his gun. I smiled shaking my head and walked to the boss man.

He pulled his gun on me and started shooting at me as I dodged side to side quickly avoiding all of the bullets running to him I tackled him to the ground grabbing the gun from his hand and turning it towards his head holding it firmly despite his struggles.

Leaning down gritting my teeth I whispered in his ear, "Call off your men or I will kill you right here right now."

I could feel him shaking in fear as he nodded I stood up still keeping hold of his arm making sure the gun was at his head. "Men stand down now!" He shouted sweat dripping down his face.

They did as told and I let him go throwing him on the ground as I ran back to Ciel and went into his outstretched arms. The man looked at us then snapped his fingers I felt a sharp pain in my neck then everything went black last thing I heard was Ciel yelling my name.

Hours later I woke up with a start sitting up straight and looking around everywhere confused on where I was. I tried getting up felt a burning sensation on my wrists crying out I looked down to see glowing green metal chains.

"They are charmed with magic so we can't escape." I turned to see Ciel sitting against a wall the same chains around his wrists.

"C-Ciel what happened damnit!" I said my voice hoarse.

"That bloody man had troops hidden with charms so that we couldn't sense them and they injected us to make us pass out so they could bring us here." he said his voice sounded angry and tired like he was ready to give up.

"Ho-How long have we been here?" I asked afraid to know the answer.

"Probably three days the injected you with to much so you've been passed out." he said.

"What has happened to you?" I whispered.

He chuckle low and without humor, "Tortured I've been whipped, stabbed, prodded, marked, and beat."

I let out a strangled cry and tried to reach out for him to hold his hand something to make him realize that I wouldn't let anything happen to him anymore.

Before I could get my hand to his the door flew open and I looked up to see the man that I should have killed that night.

"Ah the beautiful demon princess is finally awake," he said smirking lighting a cigarette, "I was hoping you'd be awake soon the boy isn't much fun to torture anymore. So why don't we get you unchained and move you so we can have fun with you."

Ciel jerked against his chains then trying to get up to attack the man his eyes flashing the darkest shade of red, "Touch her and I swear to you I will make you regret it I will kill you slowly." Ciel said.

I started at him surprised, despite losing my memories I know deep down Ciel was never so hostile he was a sweetheart.

"Ah but you can't do anything boy why don't we let the young lady decide." the man said and turned to me raising two fingers. "You have two choices my dear one you can come with me and be tortured while your little boyfriend has to here your screams, or two we can just kill your boyfriend right infront of you and then go after your brother and master killing them to." he said laughing darkly.

"Don't let him torture you (Y/N), when he kills me you can escape and go find Sebastian and you can get out and get help! Please don't let this man control you!" Ciel said looking at me pleadingly.

I took a shaky breath and looked at the man. "I'll let you torture me just let Ciel go." I said.

"(Y/N) don't do it damnit!" Ciel shouted.

I looked at him sadly and the man nodded his head ordering one of his men to sedate Ciel as he came over and unhooked the chains but keeping them wrapped around my wrists tightly I pulled away slightly just enough to kiss Ciel before he passed out.

I was pulled back to the man and I looked over my shoulder glancing at Ciel before the door slammed shut behind me and I was lead to who knows what.