Hi ☺️

It's so wonderful to see the love I've gotten from this book. I wrote it years and years ago when my writing was just starting out, I'd like to believe my writing has evolved since then. And because of that I want to go through this book and redo it. So I will be rewriting each chapter to make it better but keep with the original storyline for the most part to not stray from what I originally created. I might even add some chapters in between chapters I have already created! One thing I'm gonna change is possibly how soon you the main character and Ciel get together cause let's be honest I kinda rushed that cause I was excited 😅. I truly hope you will support me with this editing decision I will leave the story fully posted as I edit and the chapters that I have changed will have edited at the bottom so that you know it's different. I don't know how fast I will have this done considering I'm writing my critical role story with Percy de Rolo as the love interest (which I would totally love if you guys would read) along with working in my Harry Potter stories a little bit at a time which I also would love for you to read I will probably edit them also but not as much as I plan to edit this story. Again I am so thankful to all of you for being a part of this book and for giving it so much love and support I can't wait for you to reread what I write as I go and hope you will all love it just as much as when you first read it!

P.S I'm changing the characters ages to 16 feels more appropriate