It's Over

Your P.O.V

I was blindfolded and lead down halls with many twists and turns, I couldn't hear any windows or doors to know where an outside escape is though.

As I walked I could feel the stone cold floor against my bare feet. After at least thirty minutes of walking I could hear a door open in front of me and my blindfold was taken off as I was lead into the room.

I gasped as my eyes widened there where does like there was places for people to stand and cheer a table in the middle of a circle in the middle of the room and cages around it.

I didn't understand what the cages where for there was no one in them. They laid me on the table using the chains to tie my arms back so I couldn't move them at all. Trying to pull against the chains my blindfold was token off.

Looking up I saw the boss holding a knife as he brought it down on my stomach a screamed in pain arching up my body. He started laughing and continuously stabbed me until I would pass out then he'd have the men take me back to the room I was before and let me heal before torturing me in other ways.

This went on for three weeks and I had lost hope that anyone would have saved me but whenever I was left alone I would try to recover my memories and I have my earlier ones back when I first came to Ciel's mansion that's the only way I remained sane. I laid on the floor after they had just finished cutting up my body. I coughed spitting up blood trying to sit up against the wall.

Breathing hard I looked up at the ceiling. Why did this have to happen to me, I wish I could go back in time and change ever creating a contract.

As I was about to pass out from blood loss I heard a crash as the door slammed open my vision was blurry but as I got picked up I could see blue hair.

"C-Ciel." I muttered before letting myself fall into unconsciousness.

I woke up slowly my body still in a lot of pain opening my eyes I stared at the ceiling above me before looking around. No one was in the room so I decided to try and get up to get dressed crying out in pain falling to the floor.

The door slammed open and Ciel ran in kneeling next to me gently picking me up and laying me on the bed again. "(Y/N) please try to not get up your in to much pain to be moving around." He said.

Sighing I nodded and relaxed against the pillows. As Ciel was about to leave I grabbed his hand looking at him with pleading eyes. He smiled and gently picked me up as he laid down laying me on his chest. I snuggled close and closed my eyes allowing my body back into sleep so it can heal.

A while later I woke up still in Ciel's arms smiling I looked up at him to see him staring at me. He smiled tucking my hair behind my ear kissing my head gently.

"Is the beautiful girl finally awake?" he asked.

I nodded and laid my head back down on his chest as he ran his fingers through my hair. Sighing happily I looked out the window to see the moon in the middle of the sky. Hmmm how long was I asleep?

Shrugging slightly I could feel my body was almost completely healed sitting up slowly I stretched popping my back. Ciel slid his arms around my waist pressing his chest against my back and tucking his head against my neck.

"(Y/N) they didn't touch you in any sexual way did they?" his voice was slightly muffled.

"No they mainly just stabbed me and cut me." I said quietly.

He took a shakes breath holding me tighter saying, "I'm so sorry it took so long when they knocked me out I wasn't able to find my way back in anyway possible. But when we finally found where you were we killed all of them," he growled under his breath, "I wish I had tortured that boss as much as he tortured you before I killed him."

Turning in his arms lifting his head by his chin I pecked his lips gently. "Ciel its okay," I said gently, "you saved me that's all that matters and I'm almost fully healed now so it's ok."

He looked at me then smirked slightly. "Almost fully healed?" He asked skidding his hand to my ass as I blushed. Gently pushing me back on the bed he got over me kissing my neck. "I'll make you forget everything that happened by giving you better memories." he chuckled biting my neck slightly.

Gasping I bit my lip tangling my fingers in his hair as he started to unbutton my shirt...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all you folks get if you want the lemon you'll have to wait for the end of the book as a special chapter and you'll have to tell me if you do want that. Anyway so I'm sorry I didn't post last week I am having relationship issues and family issues stress all that fucking shit so it was hard to post um vote if you like it 👍🏻 and I just wanted to say I'm so happy that this book isn't far away from 5 thousand reads and I love you all for liking and reading my book it makes me feel like I'm actually good at writing lol. Um so I am thinking of closing up the book soon in maybe the next three chapters an epilogue then the special chapter of you guys want it and after the epilogue I'm gonna write some suggestions of books you guys might want me to make an x reader on or maybe you guys make suggestions Idc lol uh ya I think that's all I gotta say BUH BYE!!!!