No

My blouses were starting to get tight. I grabbed my largest one and slipped it on. I finished my hair and makeup. Andrew, "have a good day at work." I, "you too." I kissed his cheek and went to my car.

Beth, "so Indira it wasn't just stomach bug?" I, "shush Beth." We entered my room. I placed my purse under my desk. I pulled out all my graded papers. I, "don't you have kids?" Beth, "three." I turned my computer on. There was a small knock. I, "come in." I looked up to see bailey. Beth, "I need to print some papers. Congratulations Indira." She scurried out. Bailey closed the door. Bailey, "you're pregnant." I, "thank you captain obvious." Bailey, "I had to find out by overhearing it from the gossip mill in the damn school." I, "I'm sorry?" Bailey whispered, "fuck! This child could be mine!" I, "no its andrews." Bailey mumbled, "it's been three months since that one day. There is a possibility the baby is mine." I, "No." Bailey, "Indira can we just be civil about this. Have you told Andrew about that night?" I, "of course not. It wasn't even real. It was a dream." Bailey, " I would of thought you did. You two are inseparable." His voice was icy. I, "well school is about to start." He nod. He turn to leave. Bailey, "if you don't tell Andrew the baby might possibly be mine, I will." He left after that.

I paced the living room. How would he take it? I can't do this to him. I'm such a horrible person. It'll break his heart. I grabbed my coat. I went to the front door and left. I needed to think this all through. I got into my car and left. I drove in and aimless direction. Do I tell him or do I not? I have to but I don't want to. I'm the worse person ever. I pulled into my spot. I got out and went to the tree.

Flashback

Grandpa, "just remember Indira whenever you need to think just come here." I nod. Grandpa, "I'll always be here to help you. Right in here." He pointed to my heart. I, "I love you papi." He smiled.

End

I sat under his tree. All my thoughts vanished. I rubbed my little belly. I, "I'm not the best person to become a mom but I'll try my hardest to be a good mom to you. I'll always love you no matter what. Yes I might get mad at you but I'll never hate you. You'll be my number one. I just hope you'll love me back." I wiped my tears away. My phone started to ring. Andrew's name lit up my screen. I, "hello." Andrew, "where are you?" I, "just out and about. Why?" Andrew, "you have me worried. You didn't leave a note or text." I, "sorry. I just needed to get out. I've been so cooped up lately I felt suffocated." Andrew, "it's fine. Just leave a note next time." He hung up. He's really mad at me. I got up and went back to my car.